Post Game Tips

Reflega mapped to a shortcut is your best friend. You can't really rely on it as a crutch as most of the bosses move around a lot, but learn to use when they unleash damaging attacks, especially when it's of a spammy variety. They usually take enough damage to stagger, letting you whale on 'em for a fair bit.

• Like 2

Going through the Cavern of Remembrance will give you a few levels I would say, as the heartless in there are tougher at that.  And that final hallway segment will net you an extra bonus level too.  But if you've done that, then hard to say what you should focus on.  Sephiroth shouldn't be too bad to handle, problem is that he also can hit hard.

The data fights, while I personally have not beaten them all myself, a fair few of them are pretty straight forward.  I think the Demyx one in particular though, would be best to look up that one as from what I understand, you need to use firaga on those water clones to be able to stand a chance (and I guess fire in general against him xD ).

Those arena stuff from Hades in particular, getting the right points can be tough, heck, I don't think I've done all the points myself.  But I understand that either Peter Pan or Stich is suppose to help out with the points section, as in, enough points for the journal.

And if you're having trouble with Lingering Will, you can always cheese the fight, which I did in the end after giving him a good amount of goes.  There's a certain thing you can do to cheese the fight against him to make it a complete joke in the end.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...