Secrets

After I had 49/50 secrets found I just took my first playthrough, started the last chapter "Full Circle" again, overwriting the file and played through it. Got the puppet in the end. 

I was nice to Vince, 

looked at the doll but decided against burning it,

everybody survived aka I blamed the Reverend,

had #9 and #20 in that playthrough collected.

I just got the final collectible #10, by doing the only choosing the heart playthrough.

I had 49/50 collectibles when I got to the end of the game. I, like others have speculated, think this may be the only requirement.

The only collectibles I picked up during the playthrough were ones I was missing: 33, 34, 35, and 1. I doubt they have any significance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RescueMyUnicorn said:

Can someone tell me how to play Taylor in the church to get the collectibles and the picture? Whatever I do it‘s skipping directly to the cut scene and I have no chance of moving arounf in the church...

John suggests waiting in the church and you have to agree with him. If you say you're being hunted they automatically leave the church.

For anyone confused about #10, you have to have all the other 49 collectibles and get any ending. Andrew will have it in his hand and it'll be counted only once you get the other 49.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, A2Fast_2Furious said:

John suggests waiting in the church and you have to agree with him. If you say you're being hunted they automatically leave the church.

For anyone confused about #10, you have to have all the other 49 collectibles and get any ending. Andrew will have it in his hand and it'll be counted only once you get the other 49.

I can confirm that this works! I colkected all 49 collectibles and played a random ending (kept gun, nice to vince, everyone dead except andrew and angela, carver guilty) and still got the trophy and the 10th collectible 

You must have 49 already for the final one, Number 10 and get an ending where Andrew is still alive and he’ll be holding it during the cutscene when he arrives at the Dinner.

the video above is accurate. Well recommended.

Edited by KHDelBoy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, KHDelBoy said:

You must have 49 already for the final one, Number 10 and get an ending where Andrew is still alive and he’ll be holding it during the cutscene when he arrives at the Dinner.

the video above is accurate. Well recommended.

As already confirmed, Andrew does not have to be alive in the ending. Ending has zero bearing on getting the secret.

1 hour ago, Walmiltur said:

Do you know if I can just reload the chapters with the collectibles I'm missing, pick them up and then return to main menu to save the progress? 

Yeah you can do that.

make sure to save in a new slot so you can use the chapter select from the cleared game file.

• Like 1