How to safe everyone??

I‘ve tried nearly everything to save everyone but nothing seems to work here.. I got to the ruined house with all characters but I only got the trophy for „save angela” before i get into the house. Everyone else excluding andrew and angela is dying in the house after the court trial.. what am I missing?

I think you have to unlock their “locked traits” before you even arrived at the ruined house.

Angela got saved because she unlocked her “Understanding” trait, I presume. It was the only trait trophy along with Andrew’s. The other two got killed (Taylor got killed earlier on.) The “monster” eye lights up the traits with the padlocks. So it have to be something to do with that.

I made as many "positive" decisions as I could (supportive, helpful, cheerful and heroic), tried to make people see Mary as a child that needs help (not a witch) to save her from the trial, and won all QTEs except the one where Angela get dragged into the sewer (missed the aiming QTE as it was the first one). I didn't get the traits trophies for poeple other than Angela, but they were all saved.

You have to 'save' everyone - so pick the heroic options in their demon 'battles' and don't miss any QTEs in those segments. After you've faced the demon for each character before the house, you'll get a trophy saying you've 'saved' that person. You have to have all of these before you enter the house or they'll remain and die.

RIGHT i got the bloody trophy.

You must beat that character’s Demon battle and be humble.

Angela: as Andrew, you must pick to save Angela, then you must “Trust” Andrew as Angela herself In the first battle. The second battle I failed the QTEs and fell into the sewer. Run away and don’t fail the door QTE. If you passed the QTE, make sure to pick the heroic response so nobody follows her down (I’ve seen a cutscene where Andrew and Angela comes out of the sewer.) And at the house where Angela and John battles their demons at the same time, Angela MUST stay and help John.

For the other three, you must pick the heroic response “Go!” Don’t pick the fearful response. Also you MUST complete their QTEs perfectly.

At the end condemn the Vicar. I’m sure Mary must “survive” in order to make Andrew survive at the end as well letting Vince see you at the church. If you have the gun at that time, let it time out.

The trophy should pop during the end credits roll.

Edited by KHDelBoy
Additional information

Everyone has to be heroic when being attacked, I think the key points are (starting from chapter "Reflections" in this order):

Taylor tells Daniel "get out of here" (heroic)

Daniel tells Andrew "go" (reassuring)

Angela tells John "please hurry" (reassuring)

John tells Andrew "leave me and go" (heroic)

Then blame the reverend and save Mary.

I also didn't shoot near Vince in this playthrough and asked him for help, so he wouldn't call the cops

Edited by MissDolly02
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MissDolly02 said:

Everyone has to be heroic when being attacked, I think the key points are (starting from chapter "Reflections" in this order):

Taylor tells Daniel "get out of here" (heroic)

Daniel tells Andrew "go" (reassuring)

Angela tells John "please hurry" (reassuring)

John tells Andrew "leave me and go" (heroic)

Then blame the reverend and save Mary.

I also didn't shoot near Vince in this playthrough and asked him for help, so he wouldn't call the cops

Thank you! I will try that