Free stack?

DiegoMolinams

On 09/11/2020 at 10:51 PM, DiegoMolinams said:

So these games offer a free next-gen upgrade if you buy the PS4 versions. From what I understand this is a separate list, meaning a free stack of the game? So we will be able to get two platinums for this game? 

I'd say so. I don't think save transfer is supported, but if you upgrade, which this game supports, you'd be able to obtain two platinum trophies by buying the game once on PS4. Don't hang me up on it though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gameoncomrade said:

I'd say so. I don't think save transfer is supported, but if you upgrade, which this game supports, you'd be able to obtain two platinum trophies by buying the game once on PS4. Don't hang me up on it though.

Yeah, I read that PS4 save transfers will not be possible for this game on the PS5 so it makes sense that we can get the platinum twice. IBadDriverI told me that it's correct, let's hope it is!

• Like 1

I can confirm that it is like you said.

I started playing the PS4 version on PS4.

Then I switched to PS5. Here I first downloaded the PS4 version from my libary. With this installation I could continue playing the PS4 version with my saves from the cloud and the PS4 trophy list on the PS5.

After I chose to upgrade the game into the PS5 version, I can switch between both versions. So I can chose wich list I want to play today. :D 

I hope I could explain it understandable.

Edited by Couga83

19 hours ago, Couga83 said:

I can confirm that it is like you said.

I started playing the PS4 version on PS4.

Then I switched to PS5. Here I first downloaded the PS4 version from my libary. With this installation I could continue playing the PS4 version with my saves from the cloud and the PS4 trophy list on the PS5.

After I chose to upgrade the game into the PS5 version, I can switch between both versions. So I can chose wich list I want to play today. :D 

I hope I could explain it understandable.

does this game auto-pop trophies? 

I mean when you transfer save (if you even can) from ps4 to ps5

5 hours ago, AloneBert- said:

does this game auto-pop trophies? 

I mean when you transfer save (if you even can) from ps4 to ps5

You can't transfer saves from the ps4 version to the ps5 version of the game.

You can transfer your saves from the PS4 console to the PS5 console to use them to play the PS4 version in backwards compatibility. But the PS5 version is a different entity with it's own savefiles and own trophy list.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 6-2-2021 at 8:05 PM, viaene96 said:

I'm glad they didn't use auto pop with save transfer. I played this game friday and saterday evenings once I start playing the time go so fast. Good game to play it twice it's a relaxing game, just plated the ps4 version next is the ps5.

getting the game soon, and i'll play the ps5 version first but is the ps4 version on ps5 playable in terms of framerate or graphics?

Edited by jelkeh11