Trophies explained / Cleared !

15 hours ago, CSmit180 said:

@soziaLSturmi Can you explain the trophy "Clear all five of today's tunes with a full chain"?

I can't find it anywhere, is this something that needs to be unlocked?

For everyone else wondering about the difficulty, at this time I feel like it's going to be a 5/10 or 6/10 for me. Though I haven't actively tried to full combo the proud songs yet.

5 or 6!? This Trophy is super easy!

You need to play through the Story mode far enough to unlock enough songs so you can actually have five "Today's Tunes" in the first place, but once you do, you can full chain them all on Beginner Mode, so it's a piece of cake.

1 hour ago, Amazingu said:

You need to play through the Story mode far enough to unlock enough songs so you can actually have five "Today's Tunes" in the first place, but once you do, you can full chain them all on Beginner Mode, so it's a piece of cake.

lol I meant the whole platinum .... the trophy with the daily songs is 1/10

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

This is my first rhythm game, besides Ice Cream Beat on BBS, was horrible at first, but gotten much better while playing. I've played online against some people, I get almost all Excellents with a Full Chain and I still lose, ? was wondering why, then I figured out about Rainbow Excellents.

I got a question, the 19 hit Trophy, the Big Body always disappears before I'm able to finish, even when I'm hitting all the marks. After it recovers from being dazed, it's gone, maybe I'm messing up and not realizing it, I got it down to 4 at my best, any kind of strategy? 

strange, when I did it, I just hit him 19 times and after the song the trophy popped. My tipps would be hitting a super while he's dozing off, maybe this will keep the streak going

• Like 1

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

strange, when I did it, I just hit him 19 times and after the song the trophy popped. My tipps would be hitting a super while he's dozing off, maybe this will keep the streak going

Just got it, I kept messing up not realizing it, tried it again, noticed I jumped the gun and hit air, caused him to disappear, did it again with no problems when I noticed what I did wrong.

On 14/11/2020 at 2:12 AM, soziaLSturmi said:

No you can't use that option unfortunately. It doesn't count towards perfect progress in any of the difficulties.

I wanted to try this out so I've done 50 full chains/ all perfect on beginner using one button and to my surprise the trophy for 50 chains popped. I guessing that they all have to be done on one button though and not mix and match with other modes,Hope this helps.

6 hours ago, Amazingu said:

The difficulty comment was meant for the whole game/platinum :)

5 hours ago, Lucifer1991 said:

I wanted to try this out so I've done 50 full chains/ all perfect on beginner using one button and to my surprise the trophy for 50 chains popped. I guessing that they all have to be done on one button though and not mix and match with other modes,Hope this helps.

I can confirm this, hearing it multiple times now, BUT as you mentioned you have to go for either side, the normal or one button. For me the normal was the better option as I already hat multiple chains there :) 

1 hour ago, soziaLSturmi said:

I can confirm this, hearing it multiple times now, BUT as you mentioned you have to go for either side, the normal or one button. For me the normal was the better option as I already hat multiple chains there :) 

I don't know if it's glitched on me but i've just finished all songs on beginner using one button but the trophy for clearing all songs on beginner hasn't popped. i've made sure i've done all 150 and the trophy for playing all songs popped just fine. guess i'll have to do it all again on standard. 

1 hour ago, DEMON said:

Can you use start over for the Today's Tunes? Just did it with one button mode, but didn't unlock the trophy. Also noticed I'm only getting 4 Today's Tunes.

No but the best method for not waiting 1 day is to just quit out of the game and go to the playstation settings, date, and set the day to 1 ahead. Then restart and you should get 5 new songs :)
You have to Full Chain every songs in 1 try and I did it without one button so I don't know 

2 hours ago, soziaLSturmi said:

No but the best method for not waiting 1 day is to just quit out of the game and go to the playstation settings, date, and set the day to 1 ahead. Then restart and you should get 5 new songs :)
You have to Full Chain every songs in 1 try and I did it without one button so I don't know 

No you can restart, it just has to be before the song ends.

5 minutes ago, DEMON said:

How many songs are meant to be unlocked? I thought it was 150 but I only have 132 unlocked, how do I unlock more? I've got the 280 star worlds unlocked and cleared in story, so everything is done there.

You have to synthesize some songs to unlock them.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DEMON said:

How many songs are meant to be unlocked? I thought it was 150 but I only have 132 unlocked, how do I unlock more? I've got the 280 star worlds unlocked and cleared in story, so everything is done there.

Moogle shop :)

7 hours ago, Darth_Dracu said:

Would like some confirmation about the 50 songs with full chain on Proud. I heard 1 button mode doesn't count, but on another forum here i read that it does?

My bad I thought you can't do it but some guys have informed me that they got trophies with mixing both normal style and one button

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mcstevens88 said:

Are there any trophy requirements (like the last couple songs or other unlockables) locked behind getting 100% of the stars in the world tour? I finished the 50 proud chains and the platinum 1 com, so I'm trying to figure out the next hardest part of the platinum. 

No there isnt, you don't have to complete ALL missions to get the platinum.

If you're having trouble playing dark dominion to get the 100k kills try out What Lies Beneath. It's way easier and adds 349 kills each go with a full chain and one button mode makes it a bit easier.

With Dark Dominion I'm only getting around 300 kills each attempt because I can't keep up with the speed of the opening volley and the bit at the end but I'm regularly getting full combos or just 1 or 2 misses with What Lies Beneath.