Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix - Debut Trailer

Nice! Can't wait to play BBS for the first time. I had hoped Dream Drop Distance would be in the 2.5 remix (instead of ReCoded cinematics), because it leads to the events of KH3. I'm guessing KH2 will have a trophy that includes killing the Final Hunter. I was never able to kill that thing :S .

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I'm so freaking happy right now! Not only do I finally get to play BBS (I had actually considered buying an old PSP just to play that game, I'm glad I didn't), but also the Final Mix version of my favourite game in the series, Kingdom Hearts 2. Thank you Square Enix! The cut scenes from Re:coded are the icing on the cake for me.

But please don't take too much time for KH3.

• Like 1

I had hoped Dream Drop Distance would be in the 2.5 remix (instead of ReCoded cinematics), because it leads to the events of KH3.

I feel your pain, guess there is no hope, we'll have to buy KH 3.5 when it comes out xD

I wasn't going to buy 1.5 if a follow up wasn't delivered, now I have to buy both, good job Square =)

Hope it doesn´t get a Q3 2014 release like 1.5 cause I can´t wait!

That makes two of us, but I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. SE still has to release Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Lightning returns FFXIII. I'd be suprised if KH 2.5 would be released within 6 months.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nice! Can't wait to play BBS for the first time. I had hoped Dream Drop Distance would be in the 2.5 remix (instead of ReCoded cinematics), because it leads to the events of KH3. I'm guessing KH2 will have a trophy that includes killing the Final Hunter. I was never able to kill that thing :S .

It's unlikly they would have put Dream Drop Distance cause it's still fresh, but you never know what the futur holds.

What is gonna be interesting for me, is playing BBS on PS3.  I have the PSP version and I loved it.

• 2 months later...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/12/23/new-trailer-revealed-for-kingdom-hearts-hd-2-5-remix/

In case you thought we were done with Kingdom Hearts news for the year, you thought wrong!
As a holiday present to you all, and on behalf of the Square Enix team, I’m happy to unveil the next Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX trailer.

Picking up from where Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX ends, this trailer continues the journey of awesomeness and is chock full of some of your favorite characters like Roxas, Xehanort, Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Terra, young Hercules, King Mickey, as well as Captain Jack Sparrow — just to name a few. The trailer spans over the three titles bundled in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX.

If that wasn’t enough, we’ve also got a slew of brand new screenshots.

11468803604_e5fe33aa84_n.jpg11468803964_4417fd789f_n.jpg

11468876666_1f59358098_z.jpg

Click here to see the full gallery

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is the follow-up compilation to Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX. It’ll be available exclusively on PS3 and include the following titles:

• Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix — previously on PS2 and exclusive to Japan.
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix — previously on the PSP and exclusive to Japan.
  • Kingdom Hearts Re:coded — HD remastered cinematics.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX is available for pre-order here.

We hope 2013 has been as fun for you as it’s been for us. So, from all of us at Square Enix, happy holidays… and here’s to more Kingdom Hearts in 2014!

Edited by Sonic

• 3 weeks later...

So happy to know it's coming out sooner then later, since the 1.5 came out last year and now they announce the next 1.

I've been waiting years to play KH 2 Final Mix, since I've always wanted to fight Larxen, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen KH 2FM style.

The Final Mix just made the original one feel like it was a demo...so much added content in the Final mix: 

1.added "Limit Form" which has the Kingdom Hearts Final Mix Abilities.

2.Faster Drive gauge fill up, and the max LV. was changed to 9.

3.U can Go to different worlds and find Organization Member Battles.

4.Cavern of Remembrance

5.More plot Cut-scenes & Accessories

6.They made a few or 1 change to each world.

7. Lingering will(terra) battle.

8.U could actually battle Roxas in this 1, something many fans wanted to do in the original, and when they saw how badass he was in FM it made fans sad.

9. many more.

Can't wait to be part of this:

Edited by DarknessKey92

• 3 months later...