PS5 Players | Fidelity or Performance Mode?

The game looks beautiful in fidelity mode, particularly when the setting is during the day, ray tracing and lighting make New York come to life, it's something you don't realize is missing until you see it done really well.

Obviously though if someone is used to playing in 60 FPS then I can't see them not choosing performance mode.

Edited by AusLeviathan
  • Like 1

No matter the game, performance mode is my go-to. I've always preferred fluid movement.

Probably comes as force of habit after playing games on PC for so long that my eyes are used to 120+ and anything under 60 is obviously jarring.

Edited by Apollo
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

slightly ot sorry for that, but is it possible to sort trophies alphabetically on ps5 like old ps3 days or no?

Yes actually! You can sort but alphabetical, unearned, default, earned and one other one I'm forgetting.

I played in performance mode because the smooth 60 is so good and swapping to fidelity didn't seem to do much. The game was stunning in both modes. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Apollo said:

No matter the game, performance mode is my go-to. I've always preferred fluid movement.

Probably comes as force of habit after playing games on PC for so long that my eyes are used to 120+ and anything under 60 is obviously jarring.

Same. My old monitor is 144Hz. I kind of got used to 30 FPS on the PS4 but once I switched on performance mode and tried to go back to fidelity, it just wasn't happening lol.

Hopefully there will be a day within the next 4-5 years where we no longer have to choose. I thoroughly believe a PS5 Pro will be out at some point when 8K becomes feasible. Then we get to choose between 8K 30FPS and 4K 60 FPS w/bells and whistles ?

Edited by DeathlessVoid
  • Like 2

On 11/14/2020 at 1:32 AM, Draps-1337 said:

Yes actually! You can sort but alphabetical, unearned, default, earned and one other one I'm forgetting.

I played in performance mode because the smooth 60 is so good and swapping to fidelity didn't seem to do much. The game was stunning in both modes. 

you can sort the trophies but it doesn't save your sorting so you have to change it every time you check trophies which sucks balls. Hoping they fix that