Rushing the Online Trophies

TicTacZakk

After getting 100% and all of the subsequent single player trophies a few months back, I was reluctant to get too invested into the online before it became a slog to me and the game would just come off as boring. Now I'm just staring at this potential platinum only held back by my desire not to have to spend countless hours grinding for multiplayer trophies. So I've gotta ask, what are some tips and tricks to levelling up fast and just overall getting these online trophies done ASAP? I am not much of an online gamer but this game is too good to me to not flat out platinum it. Anything helps..

7 minutes ago, JEDLander said:

In my experience the best advice is to do a couple of levels a day. Do a couple of daily challenges or bounties or something and then go and do something enjoyable.

Not what you asked, but that's how I did it and I found it actually slightly fun

Same.  That is how I did it and was quite enjoyable in moderation.  I used Collector role for most of the progress but daily objectives were nice way to experience more things and get some free XP.

• Like 1

It’s been a while so Im not sure about all the names BUT:

Easymode guide:

- buy gold with real money

- get the shovel and all equipment to get collectables immediatly when you are able to use collector role

https://jeanropke.github.io/RDR2CollectorsMap/ get EVERYTHING and turn it in. 

This is beyond boring, tedious and I was losing my mind.

But it took me under 2 days for lvl 50. All the other trophies will come or won’t take much effort.

Edited by Deluziion90
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Easymode guide:

- get the shovel and all equipment to get collectables immediatly when you are able to use collector role

But it took me under 2 days for lvl 50. All the other trophies will come or won’t take much effort.

this is what we did as well. works perfectly fine. It wasn't that bad actually since you can combine the roles. We had some fun time getting level 50 with the new jobs. We always collected some treasures, hunted some animals and did some bounties. it's pretty cool. YOu don't need a single boring pvp match in 2020 in rdr2 to get level 50 and that's what I love as a pvp hater galore. :-) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

Easymode guide:

Thank you for this. RDR2 has been sitting in my backlog list for 2 years now, it’s about time I finish the multiplayer for it, and this info is helpful.