Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums

Dragon-Archon

That's understandable, the whole game was basically a big pile of crap. I don't understand what the hype was about. A lot of people told me this game was amazing.

I was generally surprised by the hype around Borderlands 2 because I really didn't know how popular the series was. I played it and hated it and that was that. Then I walk into an EB and the staff tell me they are at 150ish preorders and I was really shocked.

I guess I just didn't understand the greatness of running across big empty worlds shooting the same 2 or 3 guys over and over :P

• Like 1

I was generally surprised by the hype around Borderlands 2 because I really didn't know how popular the series was. I played it and hated it and that was that. Then I walk into an EB and the staff tell me they are at 150ish preorders and I was really shocked.

I guess I just didn't understand the greatness of running across big empty worlds shooting the same 2 or 3 guys over and over :P

I got Borderlands 2 from PS+, I've played 2 hours and it still feels the same: big maps, same enemies, lots of worthless guns <_< . At least it looks better :S

ENGLISH:

Hey i am also from the Netherlands and i see you have 80 platinums!

Insane job dude! I am since a few weeks ago a trophy hunter and have almost my first plat! :yay:

It motivates me tot get more plats.

DUTCH:

Ik ben trots om een Nederlander te zijn, wat heb jij veel platinums zeg jeezus!

Kan je er nog bij zetten welke game je 80ste platinum is?

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

:platinum: #80 Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations has been added :D . Btw that game title is way too long :S

This post motivates me to earn more platinum trophies :lol:

Great work on all those games, :yay:

Thnx that really nice to hear :highfive: . You could also make your own checklist to show people your collection.

ENGLISH:

Hey i am also from the Netherlands and i see you have 80 platinums!

Insane job dude! I am since a few weeks ago a trophy hunter and have almost my first plat! :yay:

It motivates me tot get more plats.

DUTCH:

Ik ben trots om een Nederlander te zijn, wat heb jij veel platinums zeg jeezus!

Kan je er nog bij zetten welke game je 80ste platinum is?

Keep up the good work!

Hello fellow Dutchman :wave: . Nice, a first :platinum: is a real milestone :yay: .

Bedankt :highfive: , het duurde ook 5 jaren om ze te verzamelen B) . Ik heb plat 80 erbij gezet.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Doing good as always I see Dragon, keep it up! :) You got in mind what you would like your #100 to be? Not too far off now:)

Thnx :D, I've got a few in mind:

• Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII
  • Catherine
  • The Witcher 3
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts III

Still haven't decided yet :| .

Nice job Dragon. I really enjoyed that title (minus all the collectibles ^_^)

Thnx doc, I (somehow) remembered most of the collectibles' locations B) . I'm waiting for an announdement about Sly 5, maybe on the E3 2014 this June :D .

Great list, man :)

You are a Naruto-fan but you haven't played Naruto:Ultimate Ninja Storm 3  :ninja: what you waiting for?

Thnx :highfive:  I'm going to buy the Naruto Shippuden UNS 3 Full Burst edition, but first I'm going to work on my backlog a bit. That's also the reason why I haven't played Lightning Returns and Thief yet.