Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums

Dragon-Archon

Great job archon, keep up the good work :)

Good stuff :highfive:

It's a great list, lots of plats that I want to get myself. Keep up the good work.

Thnx guys, I will B) .

But you should have put a date on each platinum

All right, maybe I'll do that after a break. It took quite a while to type the checklist :D .

That's my dream list right there :) I have a lot of them but I've more to work on.

Thnx :D, I've also got quite a backlog to play/finish.

Nice collection:)

Noticed you have the Dragons Dogma plat and you are right the trophy image is beautiful and has made me put the game higher up on my to do list ;D

Thnx, it's a great game and I really recommend it :D . When you play Dragon's Dogma, you can hire my pawn (level 200 ranger/archer) for free if you sent me a PSN friend request.

Thnx :D, I've also got quite a backlog to play/finish.

Thnx, it's a great game and I really recommend it :D . When you play Dragon's Dogma, you can hire my pawn (level 200 ranger/archer) for free if you sent me a PSN friend request.

Okay thanks I will do!

• Like 1

Nice list Dutchy! I'm currently still reading but I've already a question:

Your 2nd platinum, you mention all it's dlc and awakening expansion. What makes the one an expansion and the other DLC? What's the difference?

I really hope to get started on Dragon's Dogma soon but I just ordered some games and more are sure to follow today!

Keep up the great work. ;)

Btw, I read it all. 

Edited by MrCostari
  • Like 1

Nice list Dutchy! I'm currently still reading but I've already a question:

Your 2nd platinum, you mention all it's dlc and awakening expansion. What makes the one an expansion and the other DLC? What's the difference?

I really hope to get started on Dragon's Dogma soon but I just ordered some games and more are sure to follow today!

Keep up the great work. ;)

Btw, I read it all. 

Thnx fellow Dutchman :highfive: , you may be the first person to have read everything :yay:  (besides me of course :P ). I consider Awakening an expansion, because it raises the level cap and it adds new enemies, skills, potions, runes, a new map with explorable places (that can be revisited at any time), specializations and higher levelled armor & weapons. Also Awakening continuous after the ending from Dragon Age Origins and it takes about 12 hours to complete it. This would either be the best dlc ever or an expansion :lol: . The other dlc's last about 1-2 hours and only add one new place. Some dlc even recycle used places, while Awakening only had new places.

Dragon's Dogma is a wonderfull game, but it's understandable. I also have quite a backlog.

Btw, I'm all out of Likes for today :shakefist: , so you'll get one tomorrow.

Side note: thnx for giving me my 350th Like :ninja:

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Thnx fellow Dutchman :highfive: , you may be the first person to have read everything :yay:  (besides me of course :P ). I consider Awakening an expansion, because it raises the level cap and it adds new enemies, skills, potions, runes, a new map with explorable places (that can be revisited at any time), specializations and higher levelled armor & weapons. Also Awakening continuous after the ending from Dragon Age Origins and it takes about 12 hours to complete it. This would either be the best dlc ever or an expansion :lol: . The other dlc's last about 1-2 hours and only add one new place. Some dlc even recycle used places, while Awakening only had new places.

Dragon's Dogma is a wonderfull game, but it's understandable. I also have quite a backlog.

Btw, I'm all out of Likes for today :shakefist: , so you'll get one tomorrow.

Side note: thnx for giving me my 350th Like :ninja:

Hahaha awesome :D I'm glad it wasn't your 420th like.  :angry:

I'm hoping to pick a few more games before 9 o'clock but so far I only got 2 :(

Have you checked it out on Bart Smit & BudgetGaming? 

12 hours sounds sweet! That's like triple the the average DLC nowadays :S

I like RPG games but I mostly find them confusing and complicated. I never know what's best to do, what skills to pick first, what perks to invest points in, which areas are too dangerous for my current level, etc. But I really love a beautiful open world game. Sandbox games are my favorite games, I just love them, the freedom of exploring of going where ever you want to and not being restricted by level/campaign design. But not all sandbox games are like that ofcourse.

It's school break so I'll definitely read a few trophy guides (I have a whole list of them, just never get to it :S) but this may sound weird but I can't just read a trophy guide. I have to be focused on it and being able to concentrate on it. It's really important for me. But I do enjoy it mostly, as long as my brain doesn't get overloaded with information lol.

Plus, my PS3 tends to get more attention for some reason... whatever that may be...  :hmm:

But I'm looking forward to play with you and learning a lot from you! 

Btw, I didn't read everything, some games I didn't but those were only a handfull, just because they didn't interest me that much.

Was expecting to have a few more questions btw :( 

Well actually I do, we should talk about GOW and Greek Mythology some time, I got into it too after playing GOW and I find it very fascinating.

Wow that was a long post haha :)

• Like 1

Hahaha awesome :D I'm glad it wasn't your 420th like.  :angry:

I'm hoping to pick a few more games before 9 o'clock but so far I only got 2 :(

Have you checked it out on Bart Smit & BudgetGaming? 

12 hours sounds sweet! That's like triple the the average DLC nowadays :S

I like RPG games but I mostly find them confusing and complicated. I never know what's best to do, what skills to pick first, what perks to invest points in, which areas are too dangerous for my current level, etc. But I really love a beautiful open world game. Sandbox games are my favorite games, I just love them, the freedom of exploring of going where ever you want to and not being restricted by level/campaign design. But not all sandbox games are like that ofcourse.

It's school break so I'll definitely read a few trophy guides (I have a whole list of them, just never get to it :S) but this may sound weird but I can't just read a trophy guide. I have to be focused on it and being able to concentrate on it. It's really important for me. But I do enjoy it mostly, as long as my brain doesn't get overloaded with information lol.

Plus, my PS3 tends to get more attention for some reason... whatever that may be...  :hmm:

But I'm looking forward to play with you and learning a lot from you! 

Btw, I didn't read everything, some games I didn't but those were only a handfull, just because they didn't interest me that much.

Was expecting to have a few more questions btw :( 

Well actually I do, we should talk about GOW and Greek Mythology some time, I got into it too after playing GOW and I find it very fascinating.

Wow that was a long post haha :)

I haven't checked those, but I will. Maybe I can find some great games. If you like sandbox games, maybe you can check out Deus Ex Human Revolution and Dishonored. Don't know what kind of genres you like, but the Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper games are always funny. And the Mass Effect trilogy (one of my favorite PS3 series) has three outstanding games with almost all the dlc.

Some RPG's allow you to change your class, that way you can change whenever you like :D . I usually have a team with melee (to defend and act as a distraction), magic (mostly to heal, sometimes to do damage) and ranged classes (for those powerfull, but slower attacks). As for the dangerous areas, that's just trial and error :S . If you can kill normal enemies with 5-10 hits and you've already hit a new one 25+ times without lowering their health :blink: , I would come back later after levelling up (quite) a bit.

Sandbox games are definitely quite something. It's nice to go where ever you want, but (for me at least) there also has to be missions/quests/assignments/something to do. I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and I've spent more time exploring than doing the story missions. But I like it, because there's always something to discover at the bottom of the sea or on the land.

Yeah finally vacation B) , you won't believe the amount of homework I get. Teachers these days think we have nothing better to do :shakefist: . Now I can play some games (and maybe do something for the tests -_- ). I also read trophy guides, I want to know if it's a game I'll like, or if there'are any glitched/unobtainable trophies and locations of collectibles.

What, you didn't read everything :jaymon:... oh well. Okay, let me know when you want to talk about GOW and Greek mythology.  

I'm also looking forward to play and learn from you.

73 platinums - an amazing effort!

Thnx :highfive: , took me a few years to achieve it :D .

This looks very similar to my trophy checklist, we even have a lot of the same platinums.

keep up the good work

Thnx :highfive: , I liked this layout very much. As for the :platinum: in common: that's just a coincidence or great minds think alike B) .

Nice list! Continue the good work :yay:

Thnx :highfive: , I plan to keep going.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I haven't checked those, but I will. Maybe I can find some great games. If you like sandbox games, maybe you can check out Deus Ex Human Revolution and Dishonored. Don't know what kind of genres you like, but the Ratchet & Clank and Sly Cooper games are always funny. And the Mass Effect trilogy (one of my favorite PS3 series) has three outstanding games with almost all the dlc.

I don't think those are my kind of games. :( I suck at platforming and I find it hard to become one with the shadows. :S

Some RPG's allow you to change your class, that way you can change whenever you like :D . I usually have a team with melee (to defend and act as a distraction), magic (mostly to heal, sometimes to do damage) and ranged classes (for those powerfull, but slower attacks). As for the dangerous areas, that's just trial and error :S . If you can kill normal enemies with 5-10 hits and you've already hit a new one 25+ times without lowering their health :blink: , I would come back later after levelling up (quite) a bit.

Well of you've hit an enemy 25+ times without results I'm assuming that enemy should have killed you already.

But then I also know I shouldn't be there.

Sandbox games are definitely quite something. It's nice to go where ever you want, but (for me at least) there also has to be missions/quests/assignments/something to do. I'm currently playing Far Cry 3 and I've spent more time exploring than doing the story missions. But I like it, because there's always something to discover at the bottom of the sea or on the land.

Yeah, that's true. If you start the game and go explore straight away you'll most likely end up dieing.

Yeah finally vacation B) , you won't believe the amount of homework I get. Teachers these days think we have nothing better to do :shakefist: . Now I can play some games (and maybe do something for the tests -_- ). I also read trophy guides, I want to know if it's a game I'll like, or if there'are any glitched/unobtainable trophies and locations of collectibles.

Argh homework... I tried to make most at school because I simply can't make homework in the evening. I just can't. So that leaves the weekend and Wednesday left for it.

What, you didn't read everything :jaymon:... oh well. Okay, let me know when you want to talk about GOW and Greek mythology.

I'm also looking forward to play and learn from you.

Almost.... :( It were only like 5-6 games.

Most definitely!

• Like 1

A nice touch putting those dates.

I always love reading people's personal (detailed) opinions about games, enjoyed very much reading about your accomplishments.

Special kudos for Platting all those RPGs, can't get those in a day or two  :ninja:

Keep up the good work  :awesome:

• Like 1

A nice touch putting those dates.

I always love reading people's personal (detailed) opinions about games, enjoyed very much reading about your accomplishments.

Special kudos for Platting all those RPGs, can't get those in a day or two  :ninja:

Keep up the good work  :awesome:

Thnx, if you have any tips for improvement, I appreciate it.

I didn't get most of them in 1 day. I usually play multiple games, instead of one at a time.