Dragon-Archon's Lair of Platinums

Dragon-Archon

Thnx :highfive: , I'm slowly getting to :platinum: #100 :D . Mybe you need a break from getting plats to regain your pace.

No problem dude! :) Btw what do you plan on making your 100th? But whatever it is, I'm sure you can handle it! :P Yeah you're probably right...Which is why I've just been on my vita lately, cause I've banged out the PS3 too much xD 

• Like 1

No problem dude! :) Btw what do you plan on making your 100th? But whatever it is, I'm sure you can handle it! :P Yeah you're probably right...Which is why I've just been on my vita lately, cause I've banged out the PS3 too much xD

I'm not sure, I've narrowed the list of possible plat #100 down to:

• Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Catherine
  • The Witcher 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Like 1

I'm not sure, I've narrowed the list of possible plat #100 down to:

• Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Dark Souls
  • Dark Souls II
  • Final Fantasy X HD
  • Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Catherine
  • The Witcher 3
  • Dragon Age Inquisition

Hmmmm...I think Catherine, Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy X HD and Kingdom Hearts RE:COM Any one of those would make a perfect 100th plat! :P

• Like 1

Hmmmm...I think Catherine, Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy X HD and Kingdom Hearts RE:COM Any one of those would make a perfect 100th plat! :P

Yeah and I think Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, The Witcher 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition won't be released in time to becom plat #100.

• Like 1

Yeah I agree...Either way those next gen games are going to be EPIC! But it's nice to know that you're a FF and KH fan though! ;)

Maybe one of those 4 next gen games will be plat #200 :D . Yeah I have been ever since I played FFVIII. Kingdom Hearts is the sole reason I bought a PS2 months earlier than planned

• Like 2

hey dragon i want to make a list like this how would i do it

Hey Jake, go here: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/forum/1030-trophy-checklists/ and click on the "Start New Topic" button in the upper right corner of the screen. After that think of a fitting name (most members relate the checklist title to their username, in my case it's dragon and lair) and decide what you want to include in the checklist. If you're unsure, read a few other checklists for ideas.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Congrats on the new plats :). How did you like Gravity Rush?

Yeah like this smexy checklist https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/6284-dr-mayus-prescription-for-perfection/ :pimp:

Thnx :D , I've been busy during Easter. You mean you didn't read my opinion about Gravity Rush :o ?!? Well ok, here what I think of the game:

:platinum: #84 Gravity Rush

21-4-2014

1L26fdf9.png

This game takes the open world experience to a whole new level. You play as Kat: a girl who has lost her memories and can manipulate gravity to walk on walls and ceilings or float through the air, which is a nice concept. The cities are also made up of layers so you can go underneath it to look for gems. The combat was a bit repetitive, an upgraded Gravity Kick and Evade is more than enough to deal with most enemies. The challenges were difficult at first, but once I upgraded all the abilities they became much easier. The dlc are basically cut content from the main game: for example in the third dlc the players are introduced to Yunica, while at the end of the main game Kat greets Yunica by her name while this isn't mentioned before. Each dlc also contains 2 new challenges that are much harder than the ones from the main game. The Inferno race was by far the most difficult one. I did like how the dlc trophies formed a picture when they're all unlocked. Nonetheless it's a great game and I really advise you to try it.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

. You mean you didn't read my opinion about Gravity Rush :o ?!? Well ok, here what I think of the game:

LOL I went immediately to the last page and saw that you platinumed GR. For some reason I forgot the check the main page to see your description of it :P. Glad you liked it though ^_^

• Like 1

LOL I went immediately to the last page and saw that you platinumed GR. For some reason I forgot the check the main page to see your description of it :P. Glad you liked it though ^_^

Yeah really looking forward to Gravity Rush 2, I want to know more about Kat's past, Alias' identity and the pillar slowly being pulled down by gravity.

Man, how am I supposed to catch your amount of platinums when you keep adding amazing platinums to your collection all the time ;) keep it up though dude as I'm going to catch you :D

Thnx Razza, but now I'm working on Dark Souls, XCOM Enemy Unknown and Dynasty Warriors Next. These take quite a while so I don't think I'll achieve new :platinum: soon (unless Persona 4 Golden is added in May's PS+ ;) ). Alright, you're on :highfive: :

determined-challenge-accepted-l.png

catch_me_if_you_can_poster.jpg

• Like 1

Well my only hope is to pick up a fair few games on my spending spree on Thursday ;) before you know it I will be on 200th platinum :P

Nice that's the spirit :D . Sony also has a Easter Sale on PSN, maybe you can also find something nice there. I bought The Walking Dead and Epic Mickey 2.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Its so awesome!! I love the title trough. Lair :) lol

Keep the good work mate

Thnx Razza, but now I'm working on Dark Souls, XCOM Enemy Unknown and Dynasty Warriors Next. These take quite a while so I don't think I'll achieve new :platinum: soon (unless Persona 4 Golden is added in May's PS+ ;) ). Alright, you're on :highfive: :

determined-challenge-accepted-l.png

catch_me_if_you_can_poster.jpg

Hahahahahhahaha!! xD

Hopefully Final fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts will be released this year, but probably it wont.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...