Thoughts on the game & trophies

Isle-of-Miku

8 hours ago, DeathShadoow said:

Im thinking of buying this game but i dont want to rush it as im afraid there will be missable trophies. 

Looking at the number of games you've played and your completion rate, a "few" missable trophies here and there don't seem to have concerned you before.

Edited by Swithop
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Swithop said:

Looking at the number of games you've played and you completion rate, a few missable trophies here and there don't seem to have concerned you before.

Thats is true but i'm kinda starting to finish all the game that i play from now on, while slowly trying to get missable trophies for older games :D

Okay so after bout 2 hours of getting to know everything and enjoying the Soundtrack the first roadblock appears: Red Cheaty. This is a Story Boss that has 900.000.000.000 HP and respawning grunts to make the fight way worse than it should be.

Turns out you got to prioritize the harvest. It IS the key to victory in Battle since your stats only... rise with the Rice *wink*

Edit: I think i enjoy the harvest of Rice a bit too much :D

Edited by Desomorphin
  • Like 2

Final summary

I ****** love this game. Playing through entire nights simply watching the rice grow is so strangely beautiful.

The Castlevania style 2D combat is very fluid and there are a whole bunch of skills to try out and improve.

The Soundtrack is amazing (as i said multiple times) and the warm and colorfull optics go well with that.

The Story is (no Spoilers) good but nothing new. I enjoyed it very much but i allready have a fable for japan's mythology so better see for yourself.

The trophies where not as tough as i asumed but a few require some time. By far the hardest one is Sakuna, the efflorescent (Hint: get the rising carp skill to lv.10+ you WILL need it)

I am sooo happy i found this sweet game <3

Edited by Desomorphin
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...