Dead-Sync

Unlimited Lives Impact Trophies?

7 posts in this topic

Short and sweet: anybody know if the Unlimited Lives setting, if enabled, affects the ability to earn any trophies in the game?

Thanks!

Would be curious to know this as well, not that running out of lives is much of a problem in this game.

Haven’t had a chance to play, but I imagine at least the trophy Savior is impossible with unlimited lives. Whether it deactivates the ability to earn the other trophies though. I don’t know. I imagine not otherwise it would have been mentioned in a trophy guide.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

Assists don't void any trophies, you can use unlimited lives. But if you die during a specific stage, than you won't get an Ace, which is kinda obvious but worth mentioning :)

On 11/29/2020 at 0:16 AM, Dead-Sync said:

Short and sweet: anybody know if the Unlimited Lives setting, if enabled, affects the ability to earn any trophies in the game?

Thanks!

I didn't even know this option existed (never checked options). Most levels have been fine, but some levels have been difficult to complete with our family of 4 playing together with the limited lives requiring some retries. We may use this option for the Wonderplane levels we recently unlocked that are a step higher difficulty.

It does not i have speedrun the game and gotten all the trophies with infinite lives 

On 20.2.2021 at 5:50 PM, cusman said:

I didn't even know this option existed (never checked options). Most levels have been fine, but some levels have been difficult to complete with our family of 4 playing together with the limited lives requiring some retries. We may use this option for the Wonderplane levels we recently unlocked that are a step higher difficulty.

same here. I wasnt even thinking about lower the difficulty. This game was really easy, even without that :)