Site for survey answers (though not all)

MidnightDragon

• 2 months later...
On 07/12/2020 at 5:43 AM, Tripple_Barnett said:

I wish it would help me with the Fast Money. I am not good at getting all 5 top answers. 

When you play solo (in Classic mode) it gives you two attempts at fast money. Do your first five answers and then you get a brief moment to pause the game before you have to start answering them for a second time - this makes it incredibly easy using the share function to look back over the last minute of recorded footage and check the questions again and find all the answers on Google. You might get unlucky and get a question that isn't online yet but generally you'll be fine - hope that helps!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheJimmonator said:

When you play solo (in Classic mode) it gives you two attempts at fast money. Do your first five answers and then you get a brief moment to pause the game before you have to start answering them for a second time - this makes it incredibly easy using the share function to look back over the last minute of recorded footage and check the questions again and find all the answers on Google. You might get unlucky and get a question that isn't online yet but generally you'll be fine - hope that helps!

That's actually not a bad idea. Maybe I will try it. 

3 hours ago, TheJimmonator said:

Thank you for the tip.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2021 at 7:14 PM, Valzentia said:

This spreadsheet was intended for the Xbox One version but works fine with the PlayStation 4 Feud.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1CuqnF4ehkOvUsdKwMeh5AM4VYAr_3eYnURSDhXpjBWw/

It's so obvious when someone is using these in an online match. They take forever to respond and then come up with a response that doesn't even make sense as part of the survey. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
17 hours ago, Oberlin1694 said:

Doesn’t work at all.

Ive played 5 rounds. Not a single one is on that spreadsheet

Skill issue

In all seriousness though half of the questions I got were there. The game randomizes the questions it gives you. Sounds like you're just not lucky