This is fun and all, but...

jackmadrox

The micro transactions are everywhere! Don't think of just jumping right in the king of the battlegrounds, other players will dominate you hardcore. This game feels very pay to win.

Also, game crashes! Trying to start a female royal rumble, crashes. Several challenges in the Battlegrounds Challenges section for your CAW, crashes the game. I'm glad I picked this up on sale, and even though I do enjoy it, it's not even worth the sale price. In my opinion, this should have been a free to play game.

Edited by jackmadrox

• 4 weeks later...

The game is very easy imo and I've not spent a penny. The games been supported loads since launch, they've added a tonne of new wrestlers which is fun.
Battlebucks are easily earnt just by playing the game. Buying wrestlers when they are in a sale is also a good way to stock up on your wrestler selection.

It's not something I'd spend a lot of time online in, but the single player stuff and challenges are fun. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/12/2020 at 3:27 PM, yowzagabowza said:

Been considering this as I much prefer over the top arcade-y wrestling games to sims, but with 2K's reputation, I'm just staying away unless it's free or like, five bucks.

Bro the game just entered Playstation Now this month! If you have a subscription like me now it's your opportunity! Good game, it is so fun, I prefer simulator games but I am loving it, playing with friends locally is so cool!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 12/29/2020 at 2:47 PM, Deadvember said:

The game is very easy imo and I've not spent a penny. The games been supported loads since launch, they've added a tonne of new wrestlers which is fun.
Battlebucks are easily earnt just by playing the game. Buying wrestlers when they are in a sale is also a good way to stock up on your wrestler selection.

It's not something I'd spend a lot of time online in, but the single player stuff and challenges are fun. 

Same here. I actually find it very easy to make the Battle Bucks. Even if you lose a lot in King Of The Battlegrounds you still get quite a large amount of Battle Bucks either way. They gave players a lot of ways to make the Battle Bucks to the point where if i actually did want to unlock everything I certainly could without having to use any irl money.

• Like 1