Trophy Thoughts

GizMo_The_Great

I think the only hard one will be the "Old enough".

It's the only I didn't have yet (I receive it earlier for review purposes), but considering that the game has a easy difficult it should not be that hard.

I'll start a run today for it, I'll let you guys know my thoughts on easy. But hard is not that hard either if you guys wanna go for the other trophies on first playthrough.

In the meantime, if anyone here is a portuguese native speaker and wanna check my in depth review, here it is:

https://www.conversadesofa.com/analise-chronos-before-the-ashes-ps4/

Of course you can use google translator too, but maybe it'll probably mess with some sentences and the flow of the text overall.

• Like 2

Heads up guys, there's a glitched trophy currently. Hard Choices can only be earned if you pick the Sword as your starting weapon. Switching out the Axe won't pop the trophy. Devs are aware and are looking into it. 

Old Enough can be cheesed a bit. You are correct in saying you can't die more than 3 times, but the autosave feature is very forgiving so if you're going up against one of the Guardians and feel you're getting your ass kicked too much, just pause the game and exit back out to XMB. Start the game back up and it'll start you back at the beginning of the fight. Should definitely be done on Casual. Can only imagine how insanely difficult it'd be to do on the hardest difficulty, and you'll want all those fancy perks that come with aging up from dying on that difficulty anyways as those bastards hit like boulders. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

It is developed by the same studio, Gunfire Games. So I assume it’s just something they do. Unsure why, considering they chose to change it for Genesis and Remnant.

Remnant probably has a different platinum name because I believe Darksiders 3 was developed after this one, however they did work on the ports of Darksiders 2 so unsure if that was the case.

Darksiders Genesis was developed by Airship Syndicate instead of Gunfire Games hence the change in name there. 

Maybe after doing DS3, Gunfire just thought "f' it, lets stick with BFA" haha

• 3 years later...