Platinum in 1 minute 7 seconds on PS4?

longplay33

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

You can transfer your Destiny account between any system. So it's possible he did everything on Xbox or PC and connected his account to PSN.

Can I connect to someone's Destiny account on my PS4 system so the trophies will pop up?

6 minutes ago, longplay33 said:

Can I connect to someone's Destiny account on my PS4 system so the trophies will pop up?

I guess it's possible if you had someone link their account to your PSN, but that would mean giving up your sign-in information. I wouldn't recommend it, the game's free, you should just earn them legitimately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I guess it's possible if you had someone link their account to your PSN, but that would mean giving up your sign-in information. I wouldn't recommend it, the game's free, you should just earn them legitimately.

I completely agree with you. Just asked hypothetically if it's possible to do it.

Linking someone else's account is definitely a possibility from what I've heard from some people. I do believe there's a penalty time on Bungie's side that comes in effect when you link an account. I.e. same profile can't be linked to another account for X days (might be 30).

3 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

in addition to linking PSN, this requires a bungie account and giving up either a Microsoft account or a Steam account. Really not worth going to try to get a ”free” platinum/100% this way.

On 12/10/2020 at 8:34 AM, crashratchet said:

This game has cross-save with PC and Xbox. If you transfer your save to PS4 or PS5 after having earned the achievements on those platforms, all trophies will autopop the first time you log in.

For this reason I think @Sly Ripper or some other staffer for him whitelisted the game, hence why you see a lot of "fast times" in the 100% leaderboard.

Yeah so when I linked mine to steam, all the achievements I earned on PS4 popped within like 30 seconds.

Honestly this kinda scares me because steam has been known to ban accounts for hacking achievements. And if the average user is like op, not knowing about this, could report accounts at first glance for looking like they hacked instead of linking cross play. 

Edited by Gothqua
A word

20 hours ago, Gothqua said:

Yeah so when I linked mine to steam, all the achievements I earned on PS4 popped within like 30 seconds.

Honestly this kinda scares me because steam has been known to ban accounts for hacking achievements. And if the average user is like op, not knowing about this, could report accounts at first glance for looking like they hacked instead of linking cross play. 

Nah, the amount of autopop cheevos on Steam is insane, and Portal 2 back in the day when you could crossplay it autopopped all but one cheevo on Steam. A ban from an autopop that is done by normal means is not going to happen.