Master Crafter

Patrickosan

There are several perks you can get as well to assist so you can craft with less components and even with lower tier components - there's one where you can craft legendary with epic gear, and I found a legendary blueprint for a small thing (I think it was a mod) and just crafted it, broke it down, crafted, broke it down, and crafted. Then I reverted back to my manual save and had my perk points/attributes back.

18 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Does anyone have some good tips for this trophy? We need some legendary blueprints for stuff to do this?

Also it would be nice to know some good epic and legendary components farming methods. I checked some videos on YouTube, but most of them are really tedious. 

By the time you're 1/3 into the game you will have more components than know what to do with - you'll be scrapping 80% of the stuff you come across anyway. You just need the high enough Tech/Crafting skills and perks unlocked that allow Legendaries to be craftet. I think LV18

You also have perks that refund components and that allow you to craft components from lower grade ones - if you regularly scrap enemy white/green junk guns you'll have enough of them to last you a lifetime. You can also craft the same cheapest legendary 3 times it doesn't need to be unique guns, the Unity pistol is fairly cheap and the the D5 AR is really good in general and you scrap/recraft it instead of upgrading once you out-level it.

Here's how I got the trophy.

At some point in the game - I don't know what triggers it and when - you will get a side gig by a person called Ozob Bozo.

It's a guy that as a hand grenade for a nose! xD

Finish his quest and you will get the plans to craft his hand grenade. It's a legendary item and fairly cheap in terms of necessary components. Just craft three of them and the trophy is yours.

• Like 1

I was messing around with crafting yesterday and found out that I can craft a legendary item without any perks unlocked. This item was a legendary System Reset quickhack. Does this item count towards the trophy? If so, are there any other legendaries you can craft without dumping your points into tech/crafting tree?

31 minutes ago, NarcissusBaz said:

I was messing around with crafting yesterday and found out that I can craft a legendary item without any perks unlocked. This item was a legendary System Reset quickhack. Does this item count towards the trophy? If so, are there any other legendaries you can craft without dumping your points into tech/crafting tree?

It could, it is either for crafting legendary items (weapons, clothes...) with a high Tech attribute or legendary quickhacks with a high Intelligence attribute.

Is it the quickhack for shutting down enemies non-lethally? If it is it should count so just craft it 3 times.

There is also a similar one (by name, legendary) that allows you reset all your perks I don't know if that one would also count - you can also buy this one for some 100k ED with a ripperdoc.

But you should have a high Tech/Int, I think LV16 or 18 with associated perks. Otherwise it is probably a glitch and might not work.