Site Suggestion

I was thinking of a cool suggestion the other day, to see what trophy people leave last for platinum. Next to to percentage that shows how many people have the trophy, it could show how many people left the trophy for last. It would be a cool interesting thing to see and may even help some people with some guidance.

I hope I'm explaining myself well enough, because I don't know if I am. What do you all think? 

An interesting idea, I'd like to see it just because I like to know all the little things when I can. I'm not quite sure how that would actually look with the layout, though. It sounds like it might be a little out of place or an eyesore, after a while. You can kinda already figure this information out by looking at the latest achieved trophy.

An interesting idea, I'd like to see it just because I like to know all the little things when I can. I'm not quite sure how that would actually look with the layout, though. It sounds like it might be a little out of place or an eyesore, after a while. You can kinda already figure this information out by looking at the latest achieved trophy.

That required effort...for some people Google is too much to do...

The only effort required is to look on a persons psnprofile here on this site and see when that specific trophy was earned. Google plays no part in this.

That only shows what 1 person saved until last, not an overall percentage of everyone that owns the game. 

That would be pretty cool but depending certain players playing style the last trophy before platinum could be all over the place. Some gamers may prefer to play the hardest difficulty first while others will do that after a normal or easy play thought. Some gamers like to get collectibles early some like to deal with them after they complete the main story.

That would be pretty cool but depending certain players playing style the last trophy before platinum could be all over the place. Some gamers may prefer to play the hardest difficulty first while others will do that after a normal or easy play thought. Some gamers like to get collectibles early some like to deal with them after they complete the main story.

That's true but that's just another part of the statistics. The last trophy is what you make it to be, for one reason or another.

Order -> Rarity

Problem solved.

The most difficult trophy may not necessarily be the one most commonly saved for last...

That being said, the variables factored into what trophy people do save for last may be too random and personal for any statistic to properly reflect (unless the game forces you to collect trophies in a certain order, ie. Story driven games like the walking dead).