Shortcut for the Chalice dungeon trophy + farming tip

Mohemn_Ammar

34 minutes ago, JHHendriks said:

soooo, I just tried this. The code works but I don't seem to be on the level the queen is on. I'm on layer 1. So is that how this is suppose to go?

The Queen is on layer 3, so you have to beat the boss on layer 1 (Pth. Descendant) and layer 2 (Bloodletting Beast) to get access to her.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 14/01/2021 at 0:47 AM, Mohemn_Ammar said:

Hello, hope you're all having a good day:)

i'm not sure if this is well known but i've decided to share it since i didn't see anybody mentioning it in these forums.

You can basically skip all the Chalice Dungeons and kill the Yharnam Queen after only finishing the first dungeon, all you need to do is :

1-Kill the Bloodletting Beast and get his chalice dungeon

2-Finish the Puthumeru Chalice

3-After doing the 2nd step get back to the Hunter's Dream, go to one of the chalice graves and select search chalice dungeon and enter this code : 3aqbyx95

this will get you straight to the Dungeon that has the Queen which you can then kill and get the trophy immediatly instead of wasting 4-5 hours on the other dungeons

Bonus : if you want help farming blood echoes faster you can use this dungeon code : cummmfpk (im not joking this is the code xD)

you'll just need to step out of the door and wait for a few seconds and enemy will die offscreen and will give you 80k thousand blood echoes without any runes, with the runes it'll be about 180k each run. use bold hunter's mark to reset. you can also use this dungeon after finishing the first one which makes it good for low level early game farming since you won't need to kill anything but it's also good for high level if you want to wach something while farming.

Hope this helps:)

Stupid question but kill the Blood-starved beast or Bloodletting beast? 

Edited by Spiroff23
grammar
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Spiroff23 said:

Stupid question but kill the Blood-starved beast or Bloodletting beast? 

Just enter the code and search for the dungeon. Chances are one of the enemies or bosses will drop the high-level gem you need in case you haven't done that yet. 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Can confirm that the...for want of a better phrase...cummm chalice still works.

91837 blood echoes popped in the first hallway and that's with the first moon rune. For whatever reason, it didn't always seem to award them but if it hasn't after 20 seconds, going back to the Hunters Dream and then back into the dungeon seemed to solve that.

Even with a bit of delay, it's a hell of a lot less time consuming than grinding against enemies. Less risk as well.

EDIT: Yeah, both these dungeons were an absolute godsend. Probably not the way the game was meant to be played but I'm not too fussed about that,

Edited by AgentSmiz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can confirm that as of Feb 22nd, 2022, this still works. 

With the 3 moon runes you can get over 143K blood echoes / bold hunter's mark. 

I was already done the defiled chalice dungeon when I learned of this shortcut so I just decided to see it all the way through. Can't put a price on the feeling of completing it legitimately. Besides, the Isz chlaice dungeon to get the extra red jellies was super easy anyway lol 

On 2/7/2022 at 1:42 PM, Im_Not_Banksy said:

How do you kill the boss on layer 1? Hes so quick, Parrying him is so damn hard.

A bit of a late response, but I've gone through the shortcut myself recently. Maybe it will help others:

Partying is the way to do it - but if you are like me and don't/can't parry, his patterns are incredibly predictable:

• He rushes towards you and starts his melee combo
  • All you need to do is roll into him (which will push you to the side)
  • Attack him once (2-3 times if you have a fast-hitting weapon)
    • I was using Kos Parasite, so I could only land 1 attack at most
  • He WILL dash away after that, don't attempt to chain more hits, otherwise he will instantly punish you
  • Repeat until dead

Of course, sometimes he will throw his boomerang attack, which can be simply dodged. However, it's a good idea to stay either very far or medium distance away from him in order to avoid the sweet spot of boomerangs - if you stay there, the damage from them will hit you multiple times, resulting in some massive health loss.

Overall, I honestly don't know if the shortcut route is easier...this was my 4th playthrough so I wanted to make it faster - but man, 2nd layer boss is a nightmare if you don't have chalice gems (which you won't, if you take this shortcut). I could only do it with the help of a random co-op.

• 1 month later...
On 13/01/2021 at 4:47 PM, Mohemn_Ammar said:

i'm not sure if this is well known but i've decided to share it since i didn't see anybody mentioning it in these forums.

You can basically skip all the Chalice Dungeons and kill the Yharnam Queen after only finishing the first dungeon, all you need to do is :

3-After doing the 2nd step get back to the Hunter's Dream, go to one of the chalice graves and select search chalice dungeon and enter this code : 3aqbyx95

this will get you straight to the Dungeon that has the Queen which you can then kill and get the trophy immediatly instead of wasting 4-5 hours on the other dungeons

Bonus : if you want help farming blood echoes faster you can use this dungeon code : cummmfpk (im not joking this is the code xD)

you'll just need to step out of the door and wait for a few seconds and enemy will die offscreen and will give you 80k thousand blood echoes without any runes, with the runes it'll be about 180k each run. use bold hunter's mark to reset. you can also use this dungeon after finishing the first one which makes it good for low level early game farming since you won't need to kill anything but it's also good for high level if you want to wach something while farming.

Never mind, figured it out.You need to wait for the enemy on the left to die as soon as you step out.

Edited by Vault-TecPhantom

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 10:47 AM, Mohemn_Ammar said:

Awesome trick! Thanks for it!

On 12/20/2021 at 6:03 PM, ExcessiveUser said:

Thank you for the code!

Also, here are two more chalice dungeons if you need the Beast Claw weapon and an extremely precious blood gem:

- https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/30pem8/guide_how_to_get_the_blood_gem_master_trophy/

- https://www.reddit.com/r/tombprospectors/comments/9pihm2/is_there_a_regular_beast_claw_false_chalice_glyph/

I find the beast claw one really tough, even for my character who is around lvl 105. But I found another one on Youtube. The code is fearrfan for whoever needing it. The dungeon on from Youtube has the same difficulty to the first dungeon and the Beast Claw is behind a coffin, guarded by a beast holding a torch.

Edited by manh_and_cheese
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hey!  Bloodborne noob here.

When you say "Finish the Puthumeru Chalice," does that mean the initial one and the central one?  Or just the first one?  I recently completed the 3-layer chalice with the fiery dog at the end, picking up the "Central Puthumeru" chalice as well.

Or, after completing the very first 3-layer chalice, can I use that code and go straight to the one with the queen?

On 8/7/2022 at 5:55 AM, Timmah200 said:

Hey!  Bloodborne noob here.

When you say "Finish the Puthumeru Chalice," does that mean the initial one and the central one?  Or just the first one?  I recently completed the 3-layer chalice with the fiery dog at the end, picking up the "Central Puthumeru" chalice as well.

Or, after completing the very first 3-layer chalice, can I use that code and go straight to the one with the queen?

Hello! From what I remember you just have to finish the Puthumeru chalice (the one you mentioned) to the end and you should be able to use the code

And by the way, you'll find the Queen in the third layer in the dungeon from the code I posted.

I suggest that you do this dungeon as the last possible trophy because it's better to be prepared and have everything upgraded to the max

And for that you can use the other code I posted to level up fast

Good luck on your platinum journey and enjoy:) If you have any other questions on the game feel free to DM me on PSN

9 minutes ago, Mohemn_Ammar said:

Hello! From what I remember you just have to finish the Puthumeru chalice (the one you mentioned) to the end and you should be able to use the code

And by the way, you'll find the Queen in the third layer in the dungeon from the code I posted.

I suggest that you do this dungeon as the last possible trophy because it's better to be prepared and have everything upgraded to the max

And for that you can use the other code I posted to level up fast

Good luck on your platinum journey and enjoy:) If you have any other questions on the game feel free to DM me on PSN

Thank you!  Yeah, I already leveled myself quite a bit using that other code.  I just cleared the Unseen Village and working on getting my Axe to +10.  I'll try your Queen code towards endgame before I do the three endings.