More Trophies on the Way

SirShavesALot

With Operation: Orphix Venom releasing on consoles yesterday, DE has confirmed in the patch notes that they are working on adding the Heart of Deimos trophies to the game.

They wrote, "Heart of Deimos Trophies: These are still requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update."

Full patch notes here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246042-psn-orphix-venom-update-2965/

• Like 1

On 22/01/2021 at 5:20 PM, Klart said:

Those should have been here in August 2020. Really don’t know what the problem is.

The problem is DE are lazy as hell, shit never gets fixed in the game.  Corpus tile set is still broken a year after release, Deimos still has bugs.  I've gave up on Warframe and will only ever touch it now for the trophies.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bloody hell! That's a long time. I don't think these guys really get how trophies work! People will have played the hell out of HoD already. Will trophies pop retrospectively for those who have already fulfilled the trophy requirements? Of course not! So lots of people are going to have to go back and replay content just to get trophies. Same with the new Lavos content. People want trophies straight away. releasing them months or years later is useless. Whilst they're at it, give this game a platinum! 84 trophies and 150+ hours for a 100%? Ridiculous! 

Having said all that, I like this game a lot and have never had any technical issues or bugs. In my opinion, it runs well and, trophies aside is a quality product (except for the prime vault and content being removed from the game but that's another thread's worth of discussion!)

Edited by JoesusHCrust
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2021 at 9:24 AM, JoesusHCrust said:

Bloody hell! That's a long time. I don't think these guys really get how trophies work! People will have played the hell out of HoD already. Will trophies pop retrospectively for those who have already fulfilled the trophy requirements? Of course not! So lots of people are going to have to go back and replay content just to get trophies. Same with the new Lavos content. People want trophies straight away. releasing them months or years later is useless. Whilst they're at it, give this game a platinum! 84 trophies and 150+ hours for a 100%? Ridiculous! 

Having said all that, I like this game a lot and have never had any technical issues or bugs. In my opinion, it runs well and, trophies aside is a quality product (except for the prime vault and content being removed from the game but that's another thread's worth of discussion!)

I don't have a PS5, so I have a question for those that do.

It seems that trophies unlocked on the PS5 will not auto-pop on the PS4 list but those unlocked on the PS4 will auto-pop on the PS5 (after they fixed that issue).  What are the odds that the new trophies will auto-pop from either console so those that have a PS5 can experience the content on the more powerful console?  Or is that asking too much of DE?  :P 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11-2-2021 at 7:18 PM, SirShavesALot said:

I don't have a PS5, so I have a question for those that do.

It seems that trophies unlocked on the PS5 will not auto-pop on the PS4 list but those unlocked on the PS4 will auto-pop on the PS5 (after they fixed that issue).  What are the odds that the new trophies will auto-pop from either console so those that have a PS5 can experience the content on the more powerful console?  Or is that asking too much of DE?  :P 

They pop both ways.

• 1 month later...

Call of the Tempestarii (Update 30) goes live tomorrow, April 13th.  This will introduce a new Warframe quest along with some pretty major changes to Railjack.  The Railjack changes are already on PC but consoles will get them with this update.  What are the odds they patch in the Heart of Deimos trophies or add ones tied to this update?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Call of the Tempestarii (Update 30) goes live tomorrow, April 13th.  This will introduce a new Warframe quest along with some pretty major changes to Railjack.  The Railjack changes are already on PC but consoles will get them with this update.  What are the odds they patch in the Heart of Deimos trophies or add ones tied to this update?

DLC trophies should have been added to psnp by now. Looks like it won't be added. ?? 

(I hope I'm wrong) 

7 hours ago, SirShavesALot said:

Did they fix the Heart of Deimos achievements on Steam? They had the same problem on Steam.

I hope we get some new Trophies soon. i stopped playing after my 100%.

8 hours ago, Klart said:

Did they fix the Heart of Deimos achievements on Steam? They had the same problem on Steam.

I hope we get some new Trophies soon. i stopped playing after my 100%.

Last time I checked they still hadn't fixed the achievements for Heart of Deimos on Steam.

Edit: Patch notes are now up.  This is right from the site: 

• Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update.

No other trophies were mentioned.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1258565-psn-call-of-the-tempestarii-update-30/

Edited by SirShavesALot