Titanfall to be Microsoft exclusive, sequel possibly not ala Mass Effect

Lady Lilith

http://kotaku.com/forget-about-a-titanfall-port-for-playstation-in-a-con-1454335261

original.jpg

In a conference call to investors, Electronic Arts' Blake Jorgensen just said that Titanfall is, "for the life of the title," exclusive to Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC. So the game is not a timed exclusive to Microsoft platforms.P

RELATED
k-small.jpg
What Made Titanfall So Impressive at E3

In the middle of E3 earlier this month, the creators of the new game Titanfall posed for a photo in front of a massive statue of one of the giant… Read…

Titanfall's Microsoft exclusivity has been well known since the title was announced at E3but it was never definitively said that Respawn Entertainment wouldn't build some version for Sony consoles.P

In a recent Reddit AMA, Xbox Live spokesman Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb avoided a question about the possibility of such a port. "As far as being an exclusive that's really a question for Titanfall—I'm not worried about it though," Hryb said.P

RELATED
k-small.jpg
Don't Expect Titanfall 2To Be A Microsoft Exclusive

Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive. Like, a proper one, in that it won't ever be coming to the PlayStation. That's news for gamers, but… Read…

UPDATE - While Titanfall is a Microsoft exclusive, don't bank on future games being part of the same deal.P

Edited by Sonic
  • Like 1

I really don't care.

Now outside of Battlefront 3 and Destiny, Titanfall was the game that sparked my interest more than any other at E3. But again I don't care. Mediocre and even some lousy games get sequels. If this is any good they'll be another one. And some other developer will come out with a game that's similar anyway.

So i'm a little disappointed but I'm not gonna bitch, maybe I'll spend a little money to upgrade my PC to play it, but I doubt that. Between all the PS3/Vita games I still need to play and the number of titles coming out for the PS4 I've got more on my plate than I have time for. What's one game?.............