What add ons do I have to buy?

coolcol26

I have the hitman 1 add on for all the hitman 1 levels but I gave hitman 2 a miss but I want to go for 100% in hitman 3 there are 2 hitman 2 add on packs I can but but I honestly can't tell the difference. There is the Hitman 3 access pass:Hitman 2 standard and Hitman 3 access pass:Hitman 2 Gold. All I want are the hitman 2 trophies but can't tell which gives me access to the content I need or is it just cheaper to buy hitman 2 physical  and transfer over the levels into hitman 3? 

Thanks for the help in advance!

Edited by coolcol26

2 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

I have the hitman 1 add on for all the hitman 1 levels but I gave hitman 2 a miss but I want to go for 100% in hitman 3 there are 2 hitman 2 add on packs I can but but I honestly can't tell the difference. There is the Hitman 3 access pass:Hitman 2 standard and Hitman 3 access pass:Hitman 2 Gold. All I want are the hitman 2 trophies but can't tell which gives me access to the content I need or is it just cheaper to buy hitman 2 physical  and transfer over the levels into hitman 3? 

To get everything you need from HITMAN 2 you'll need the Gold Access Pass.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

In addition to what Amesgames said, remember to redeem the Hitman one levels on the first game to the second game.

So when i buy the hitman 3 access pass for hitman 2 gold edition i will get hitman 1&2 with all Dlc´s ?

Does this also mean i can get the trophies from the base hitman 2 or only the ones from the hitman 3 trophy set ?

Its more than confusing for me. 

Edit: Wrong info.

Edited by KingTom95

11 hours ago, TugaSonic said:

To get everything you need from HITMAN 2 you'll need the Gold Access Pass.

OK thats a shame it's 150$ in Australia but at least now I know what I need to get they don't explain whats in each pass at all thanks for clearing it up for me

My suggestion is to get Hitman 2 Gold Edition which goes on a very good sale often (last one ended on 20th Jan, around $15), get the GOTY Legacy pack if you want levels from Hitman 1 or get Hitman 1 GOTY edition (again goes for < $15). Then you can redeem Access packs for both these for free if you own Hitman 3, import the levels from there. You still get to keep Hitman 1 and 2 purchases if you want to play them (for whatever reason). 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

i have a question too

i have hitman 2016 through ps plus 

i bought hitman 2 on disc plus season pass

i dont have hitman 3 yet but could claim all hitman and hitman 2 levels for hitman 3 

but how tf do i get patient zero for hitman 1 or 2 do really have to buy it ?

Patient Zero is only available in the GOTY version of HITMAN 1 (or if you buy the GOTY Upgrade for HITMAN 1).
In HITMAN 2 you would need the GOTY Legacy Pack to access it (which is the Pack you would get for free if the HITMAN 1 you have is the GOTY version).
For HITMAN 3 IO decided that anyone who owns HITMAN 1 (be it the GOTY, the version given out on Plus, etc.) would obtain access to the GOTY Legacy Pack for free. So you will have access to Patient Zero in HITMAN 3 without having to upgrade HITMAN 1.

10 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

OK thats a shame it's 150$ in Australia but at least now I know what I need to get they don't explain whats in each pass at all thanks for clearing it up for me

They explain what each pack contains in their Pre-Launch guide, but it's really huge and the fact something like this is necessary really shows how much this whole upgrade is confusing as hell: https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

57 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

Patient Zero is only available in the GOTY version of HITMAN 1 (or if you buy the GOTY Upgrade for HITMAN 1).
In HITMAN 2 you would need the GOTY Legacy Pack to access it (which is the Pack you would get for free if the HITMAN 1 you have is the GOTY version).
For HITMAN 3 IO decided that anyone who owns HITMAN 1 (be it the GOTY, the version given out on Plus, etc.) would obtain access to the GOTY Legacy Pack for free. So you will have access to Patient Zero in HITMAN 3 without having to upgrade HITMAN 1.

They explain what each pack contains in their Pre-Launch guide, but it's really huge and the fact something like this is necessary really shows how much this whole upgrade is confusing as hell: https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-3-pre-launch-guide/

Does patient zero has trophies on hitman 1

because I’m playing it and no trophies for it 

1 hour ago, Atoya said:

Does patient zero has trophies on hitman 1

because I’m playing it and no trophies for it 

No. Patient Zero has no trophies whatsoever be it in Hitman 1, 2 or 3.
It's just a bonus for those who have the GOTY version and can be ignored if you only care for the trophies.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TugaSonic said:

No. Patient Zero has no trophies whatsoever be it in Hitman 1, 2 or 3.
It's just a bonus for those who have the GOTY version and can be ignored if you only care for the trophies.

Awesome thanks for the reply!