Does batman on the ps plus collection include dlcs

cbh114

On 1/23/2021 at 8:14 PM, Lonitx said:

ps plus never includes dlc

On 1/23/2021 at 8:15 PM, da-Noob123 said:

Pretty sure it is the base edition of the game, as I recall buying the season pass on sale along with the Return to Arkham collection after getting it of PS+.

He means PS PLUS Collection the one on PS5 the one that has 20 games. I also want to know.

I searched "do the ps plus collection games include the dlcs with them" and this is what I found:  https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/ix0qo6/question_will_the_dlc_of_playstation_plus/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mumik08 said:

He means PS PLUS Collection the one on PS5 the one that has 20 games. I also want to know.

I searched "do the ps plus collection games include the dlcs with them" and this is what I found:  https://www.reddit.com/r/PlayStationPlus/comments/ix0qo6/question_will_the_dlc_of_playstation_plus/

Ah I see that now, thanks for pointing it out. ?

• 2 weeks later...

no, it doesn't, for example, black ops 3 has chronicles edition so it has a few DLC but all the other games don't like monster hunter world doesn't have Iceborne DLC and resident evil doesn't have the end of Zoe or other DLC or bloodborne doesn't have the DLC or like last of us has DLC because it is named remastered and black ops 3 is named chronicles edition with a few DLC and batman Arkham knight doesn't have any of that so I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

• 4 months later...