Any glitches, or bugged trophies, how's the multiplayer and do you have to pay for dlcs

cbh114

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

No trophies were bugged for me, the DLC is free, and the MP is fun, but the population is very low.

Difficulty for 100%

5 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

No trophies were bugged for me, the DLC is free, and the MP is fun, but the population is very low.

And how long ago did you do this

23 minutes ago, cbh114 said:

Just a few questions before I may start this

I will tell you my experience.

I 100% Doom in December 2020. I started it 2 years ago from that date. Why so long? It was boring at first.

The campaign is easy and fun to complete. I would give that a 3/10 difficulty (3 because you have to complete UAC on the hardest difficulty).

The multiplayer is boring and exhausting at first because you will find a lot of high Echelon and they mastered the game. As you progress the game will get more fun to play. because you get better and start to master all the abilties/weapons.

I disagree with the game's population being low because at no time I had troubles finding a full lobby (I played in EU). The trophies are easy to do, again I give it a 3/4 out of 10. The thing is the time it takes to complete. It took me nearly 20 hours to complete it.

So I would say if you don't mind grinding the multiplayer I'd say go for it, the game is amazing and the multiplayer is unique and refreshing! Definitely better than Eternal's...

The online requirements for the platinum are very, very easy- SnapMap ones you can do yourself I got the ones that I only had to play two competitive matches before I reached Level 5 and had a match won. I won't be touching the MP again though because I have no interest in going for the DLC 100%

1 hour ago, cbh114 said:

Any glitches as of now or recently?

Yes, The Circle is Complete is still buggy and various other trophies can glitch out at random e.g. No Rest for the Living and I've even heard of "Entryway" not popping. It's thought that using Chapter Select is what causes The Circle is Complete to bug out for some people but that isn't always the case and sometimes it glitches out even if you do all of the Rune challenges as and when you first encounter them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.