Follia - Dear Father trophies missing?

Monochrome

I wasn't too sure where to post this, but this game is confusing me when it comes to its trophies.

This site doesn't have a trophy list for it, neither does any of the others, it also will not appear in my trophy list on the PS4. You can still view the trophies via the quick menu, so I know that it has them, they just don't appear anywhere else. I've earned one trophy for the game, but it won't sync or even acknowledge that it exists. The game released last April, so it's not that it's just new. (released in December my bad, newer than I thought.)

Does anyone have any idea what is going on with it?

Edited by MonochromeJester

35 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

The developer hasn’t uploaded the trophy information to Sony yet for the trophies to show up on their servers. There is a thread collecting these games somewhere around here. 

Tagging @NekoRave, our local superhero who has the superpower to talk to devs and help them do their thing. 

This^

The list doesn't sync, because the devs haven't uploaded it to the servers yet. I'll update the master list on .org and in the PM chain I maintain with @NekoRave so we're all on the same page. EDIT: I've just looked and this game is already on his radar but as a quick note, it came out last December on PS4, not last April.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 2

Thank you guys for the information, this is the first time I've encountered a game like this.

And sorry about the misunderstanding about the release date, when I googled release date I only got April 2020, so I assumed that was when it was, but thank you for clearing it up for me. :) I'll keep this in the backlog for now and check in on it later.

8 hours ago, NekoRave said:

m

Thanks for your efforts, but from this, I assume there's almost zero chance that the physical version of Forma.8 (Vita), Chinese version of Quell Memento, the European version of Five Nights at Freddy's 5: Sister Location, or the two versions of 3M SPAIN FOUNDATION - STEM+VR will ever be syncable?

On 1/31/2021 at 0:49 AM, NekoRave said:

Sisters location is very very hard for me. I was able to release NA but the contact I had didn't release EU. 

Only way possibly is to message the creator and since it's FNAF its really damm hard to. 

If you have any contacts I can try as for the other games it seems most would be a challenge to turn on and very improbable if not impossible 

I could never find s site for 3M's dev, DNT Framework, though I did try contacting the 3M organization in the past, https://www.3m.com/, but never got a response. https://fallentreegames.com/ would be the devs for Quell Memento, since contacting the Chinese publisher, Shanghai Oriental Pearl Culture Development, would be difficult. https://mixedbag.it/ are the devs behind forma.8 (as Limited Run has no control over the list being pushed to server).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Any other possible contact for FNAF? Also pm me

Iirc the user @PlatinumTrophy had tried contacting the devs before, and said something along the lines of the developers not having control over the European release's trophies. I don't know how true that is, but Platinum seemed to be a big fan of the franchise. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

i have tried to contact them long time ago too, bought the game on the release day and got all trophies in the same day, unless the glitched ones, still waiting for like... idk, 1 year? didn't got an answer, and i tried to contact them like 10 times, lol. i hope one day the trophies get released :/

• Like 1