Best Track To Boost Mileage

SonOfaGodKilla

Go to playground and search “miles”, someone made an afk level where you can rubberband and just fly around the track for an hour, repeat as needed. Also I’m pretty sure the “distance travelled” in the online loading screen is in meters. I’m at 1.1 million meters at the moment (no trophy), it’s a little over 1.6 million for 1000 miles.

Edit: Can confirm its in meters, trophy popped when it should have. 

Edited by Kcrack_Km
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Kcrack_Km said:

Go to playground and search “miles”, someone made an afk level where you can rubberband and just fly around the track for an hour, repeat as needed. Also I’m pretty sure the “distance travelled” in the online loading screen is in meters. I’m at 1.1 million meters at the moment (no trophy), it’s a little over 1.6 million for 1000 miles.

I got the trophy with this method, is the best!

• 5 weeks later...
On 2021-03-03 at 2:57 AM, Kcrack_Km said:

Edit: Can confirm its in meters, trophy popped when it should have. 

On 2021-03-03 at 7:06 AM, TiagoACarvalho said:

I got the trophy with this method, is the best!

Can someone clarify for me exactly how this works?

Are you supposed to finish the race (through the finish line) before the 1 hour timeout occurs, or is there a way to let the session expire and keep the miles you gained?

I tried this out for 2 hours while I watched a movie and in both instances, after the 1 hour session ended and took me back to the menu, I checked my stats and noticed that my miles were not logged. 

• 4 months later...
On 9/1/2021 at 1:06 PM, Eyeman-sama said:

Everytime I search "Miles" in Playground the game starts to load the stages for me to select, but then a Server Error appears. It happens each time and I can't grind this trophy, my last one.

I get that too. Any time I try and load a track selection screen that isnt the one showing 4 of each category I get the Server Error. Even clicking the browse or more buttons next to any of their categories.

My workaround was to just make my own playground, place the start and finish in the middle of the map and drive circles in the WRX rally car until I'm bored and then cross the finish line. Was able to average about 160kmh in the car, but didn't do it for very long. I hate grinds like this, and I've got two on my plate - this game and GT Sport.