Cannot get Trophy List to appear

Eagles_Numba_One

3 hours ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

Just downloaded the game from ea access as they added it to the vault of games today, but the trophy list will not appear on my main list. I'm playing on PS4. Is this a bug or something the EA has done purposefully for the EA access version? Has anyone else downloaded it from the vault today?

Try earning a trophy and see if it shows up. If not, scream and hit your PS4.

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 2

just saying the game is so broken right now trophies wont even pop for people. i will bother when they fix it. i do bother with it because the percentage is driving me nuts because i am close to plat

I'm a dunce, because I've just remembered that EA released an update a few weeks back for this game which broke the list completely so it won't install. Your only option is to buy the retail version, then don't install the patch but the Plat will still be unobtainable because you won't be able to get the online trophies. The PS5 version is fine but the PS4 release is completely borked :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

10 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

I'm a dunce, because I've just remembered that EA released an update a few weeks back for this game that broke the list completely so it won't install. Your only option is to buy the retail version, then don't install the patch but the Plat will still be unobtainable because you won't be able to get the online trophies. The PS5 version is fine but the PS4 release is completely borked :(.

That is insane. Ive never heard of a company messing up a trophy list to where it just doesnt appear with a patch. Frigging EA. Well there goes my streak of every madden platinum since 2016. EA is the worst. 

24 minutes ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

That is insane. Ive never heard of a company messing up a trophy list to where it just doesnt appear with a patch. Frigging EA. Well there goes my streak of every madden platinum since 2016. EA is the worst. 

This happens more often than you think, though is still fairly rare.

1 hour ago, Eagles_Numba_One said:

Have you got any of the online trophies to pop? i heard some people had problems with those

i have gotten the head to head one just fine, the only one giving me issues is unblockable because the darn QB keep fumbling the ball

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a solution given to me by @xwavesablazex:

1. Delete the game (if you have it installed)

2. Begin reinstalling, but do NOT let the patches install; start the original version (1.00)

3. After starting the original version, the trophy list should appear and you should be able to begin earning trophies as normal.