Size Manipulator Trophy

DUDSTEH

Has the Size Manipulator Trophy glitched for anyone else this is where you have to resize an object to solve a puzzle you do this countless times during the game I have completed the game and this still has not popped, any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I figured it out. I was at my wits end trying to get this, I did all the methods suggested: replaying the chapter, using square, using circle, resizing the cube, resizing the ticket, resizing the key, replaying from Ch 1, deleting my save and the game and starting over. No trophy.

I decided to just say screw it after resizing the key and just kept resizing the cube. I eventually got the trophy. I'm assuming it is some type of count that needs to be achieved. Couldn't delete this game fast enough from my hard drive after the trophy popped. 

Edited by Gueeds
  • Like 1

Trophy is bugged for me too. Hopefully I get it during the speedruns.

edit: I got the trophy. It still didn't pop during my remaining speedruns, but I just kept playing around with the red cube in Level 2 und after a couple of minutes it randomly popped.

Edited by hbg
New information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I beat the game without ever getting it. It made me a little motion-sick here and there, so I'm not super eager to replay it for platinum - especially with the speed runs - so it frustrates me to no end that Size Manipulator is the top trophy in my Trophy Advisor.

I liteally kept on trying it over and over again starting new games i think about 5 or 6 times total for the trophy to unlock. i feel you're pain with that trophy being at the top of you're trophy advisor because it should be an unmissable trophy just some unfortunate people have a simple trophy bugged/glitched.

• 2 months later...

I finally got annoyed enough to go back to Maquette and attempt Size Manipulator. I got it almost immediately in Chapter 2. (Chapter 1 doesn't actually have any size puzzles so it makes sense.) It must have been glitched in the version I played, because I know the game's been patched at least once after I finished it.

• 5 months later...

Hi trophy hunters, i tought this trophy was glitch to and it is a littly glitchy, but the thing is you must wait a little time when it pops. I played all the stacks on both my accounts (Richie_Rich_NL & The_Punisher_NL) and i was searching for a solution to pop this ?. And the key to this solution is in Chapter 2 when you do the last bridge puzzle with the key in the purple section and complete it you must wait. In this movie it took almost 3 minutes to pop but it can pop quicker but its a weird trophy to pop. I hope it could help you guys.

Here is a link to a video i made, i hope it helps

Edited by Richie_Rich_NL
  • Like 1