Snakebit10's $25 PSN code give away platinum race.

snakebit10

5 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

I haven't had the time to sync my trophies yet due to being at my parents house(that has no internet), but rest assured i am working on these games(mostly bully as its the most time consuming of the 3 i picked)

Okay. As soon as you can sync, do so. I want to be able to see your progress. Good luck.

2 minutes ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

i guess im pretty screwed on this one lol. i wish i hadn't completed the easier ones before this but i guess thats just the way it is

I am thinking about doing another giveaway in the future. Won't be the same rules as this one though. 

Good luck the rest of the way.

Good job. I ended up not having enough time to win this because of work and having to drive 3 hours each day for 3 days to get me and my family vaccinated but im trying to at least get bully done. Maybe next time you should balance the games a bit more like maybe only picking harder 4-6/10 difficulty games that are more in the 50 hour range(like say yakuza kiwami or kingdom hearts 1) so that theres more of a struggle.

45 minutes ago, jgm4789 said:

Good job. I ended up not having enough time to win this because of work and having to drive 3 hours each day for 3 days to get me and my family vaccinated but im trying to at least get bully done. Maybe next time you should balance the games a bit more like maybe only picking harder 4-6/10 difficulty games that are more in the 50 hour range(like say yakuza kiwami or kingdom hearts 1) so that theres more of a struggle.

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm not sure what direction I will go for the next give away. I wanted to pick games this time that I had played. I didn't want it to be games that were less than 5 hours like a lot of the ez pz games out there. 

I was thinking of doing a tournament style give away next time. I am brain storming ideas.