Online Trophies possible with two guys?

Al_Caporzel

Hey there,

i plan to make my platinum finally in 8 Bit Armies and i saw there are two Team Trophys with Humans. As i only have one Friend in my psn account who has this game I wanted ask if it is possible to make the Team Trophys like:

The First Trophy: Me and my friend against two or one CPU
The Second Trophy: Me and CPU againgst Friend and CPU

Is that possible? Or do we really need 4 persons of that. As the Servers are not really full this can stop us to make platin. Or if that above doenst work, does it work at least with 3 persons to mix that up?

Then i will buy it again for my Mums account and playstation and i got 3 persons...

Thanks a lot

• 1 year later...
On 13/05/2022 at 10:19 AM, TheMightyImp2 said:

So, it's on sale for £1.19GBP at the moment.

Is it a great game? 

The trophy list percentages suggests it's really hard or not worth playing..

The games are fun enough for a quick burst of playtime but if you don't have a friend/friends to play with, they're not really worth it since there are a lot of co-op related trophies and the servers are completely dead. Also, the trophies are very hard and the games themselves have a lot of technical problems - 8-Bit Invaders crashes and glitches all the bloody time, both in the digital and retail versions ?.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

• 2 weeks later...

You do need x4 people max to gain the MP trophies, sone of the "normal" mp trophies may need to be boosted with other person. Such as, using x100 Nukes, killing x40 units in one Nuke blast, etc.. 

There are x4 MP trophies in Armies & Hordes and x2 MP in Invaders that need x4 players. If you still haven't gotten them, organise a Boosting Session to get that last person or two ASAP! 

My friend and I found Hordes to be the most unforgiving and are a bit of a slog at times for the co-op missions, Invaders was the easiest and Armies & Invaders were quite fun. 👍

Hope this helps! 

Edited by ArkonRhys
Typos
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 27/05/2022 at 3:03 PM, ArkonRhys said:

You do need x4 people max to gain the MP trophies, since of the "normal" trophies may need to be boosted with other person. Such as, using x100 Nukes, killing x40 units in one Nuke blast, etc.. 

There are x4 MP trophies in Armies & Hordes and x2 MP in Invaders that need x4 players. If you still haven't gotten them, organise a Boosting session to get that last person or two people of you don't want to buy them again. 

How this helps! 

So looking at it, are these all the 4p trophies?

8 Bit Invaders

Unlikely Allies
Win a team match against humans playing Marines and Cranioids.

8 Bit Armies

Fist Bump
Win a multiplayer game as the Renegades faction with a human teammate.

8 Bit Hordes

Light and Dark
Win a team multiplayer game against humans playing both Deathsworn and Lightbringers.

I can't see any others that would need 4?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

8-bit Armies PS4.
I got platinum in the game. Here is a list of all online and offline trophies.

Online trophies in Renegade Co-Op Сampaign with 2 players (complete 12 missions):
"Trench Buddy" - Complete Co-Op campaign with Renegades faction.
"No One Left Behind" - Complete Renegade Co-Op campaign with 3 stars in each mission.
"Sharing the Pain" - Complete Renegade Co-Op campaign with 2 stars in each mission.

Online trophies in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players (easy boost):
"Bullets with Friends" - Win a multiplayer game as the Renegades faction.
"Just-Us" - Win a multiplayer game as the Guardians faction against at least 1 human player.

Online trophies in Multiplayer Mode with 4 players (easy boost):
"Fist Bump" - Win a multiplayer game as the Renegades faction with a human teammate.
"Fun with Factions" - Choose Guardians and ally with Renegade player against other humans.

Offline trophies in Renegade Сampaign:
"Green Recruit" - Complete single player campaign with Renegades faction.
"Officer Material" - Complete Renegade campaign with 3 stars in each mission.
"Non-Comm" - Complete Renegade campaign with 2 stars in each mission.

Offline trophies in Guardian Campaign:

"Paladin Commander" - Complete the Guardian campaign with 3 stars in each mission.
"Justice Seeker" - Complete the Guardian campaign with 2 stars in each mission.
"For Great Justice!" - Complete the Guardians campaign with every mission set to hard.
"The Eternal Commander" - Complete the single-player campaign with the Guardians faction (any difficulty).
"Betrayal and Justice" - Complete mission 5 of the Guardians campaign (any difficulty).
"The Gathering Storm" - Complete mission 10 of the Guardians campaign (any difficulty).

Offline trophies in Skirmish Mode:
"64 Bit Armies" - Win a skirmish or multiplayer game vs. 5 hard AIs.
"Insane in the Brain!" - Win a skirmish game against 2 hard AIs with the Renegades faction.
"That was Nothing" - Win a skirmish game against at least 1 hard AI with the Renegades faction.
"Bug Hunt" - Win a skirmish game against at least 1 normal AI with the Renegades faction.
"Cake Walk" - Win a skirmish game against at least 1 beginner AI with the Renegades faction.
"Psychoanalysis" - Win a skirmish game against 2 hard AIs with the Guardians faction.
"Droning On" - Win a skirmish game against at least 1 hard AI with the Guardians faction.
"Toast Master" - Win a skirmish game against at least 1 normal AI with the Guardians faction.

Cumulative and situational trophies (any game modes):
"It Goes to 11!" - Build 7 Satellite Uplinks and fire the Orbital Cannon. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"Is it Hot in Here?" - Kill at least 40 units with a single nuke. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"Flame On!" - Kill 1,000 infantry with Scorch units in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"That Warm Glow" - Launch 100 nukes across multiple games in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"Don't Tread on Me" - Squish 5,000 infantry in multiple games in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)

Edited by TiamaTiK
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 8/6/2023 at 3:46 PM, TiamaTiK said:

Cumulative and situational trophies (any game modes):
"It Goes to 11!" - Build 7 Satellite Uplinks and fire the Orbital Cannon. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode wit2 players)
"Is it Hot in Here?" - Kill at least 40 units with a single nuke. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"Flame On!" - Kill 1,000 infantry with Scorch units in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"That Warm Glow" - Launch 100 nukes across multiple games in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)
"Don't Tread on Me" - Squish 5,000 infantry in multiple games in any game mode. (easy boost in Multiplayer Mode with 2 players)

All of these I boosted with a friend so I didn't have to much about with them in campaign mode. 

Hope this helps... somewhat... 😜

Here's looking forward to 9-Bit Armies... 

https://youtu.be/hlHeZn6yj7c?si=WWWR1wqiTLRFxV6q

• Like 1