Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mondoZombi

The dance mini-game...

8 posts in this topic

Is probably the hardest mini-game I have ever played. And it's not only painfully hard, it's also mindnumbingly boring. Every time you fail near the end, you know that you're gonna have to replay about five minutes... It's literal torture! Haha, dear god! I'm so glad that's done with.

Just needed to vent. And breathe. This was not fun, or easy. Good luck, everyone. Haha.

I recently tried to do all the lightening towers in FFX-2... Something about those just destroy me. I gave up on finishing them all. Good thing you don't have to in order to 100%. I haven't played Stubbs in ages, I can't really remember much about it :<

52 minutes ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

I found it pretty straight forward lol

It is. It's just incredibly boring and drawn-out. Once you get to the bonus stage, it's super easy to mess up, though. And having to redo the whole thing again and again and again is just painful and mindnumbing.

Maybe this is a super simple trophy for most on here, but I hated it.

The bonus round is easier than the one before, it's just 4 buttons to remember which then repeat. Think people get flustered as it looks like 8 to remember.

2 hours ago, bogaards1997 said:

Aren't the buttons always the same? 

The first two rounds are the same, I think. The other ones are randomized. Haha.

Posted (edited)

I struggled with it for almost a week, to get the perfect score anyway and I just did it just now lol.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, EuroTrasho said:

It is. It's just incredibly boring and drawn-out. Once you get to the bonus stage, it's super easy to mess up, though. And having to redo the whole thing again and again and again is just painful and mindnumbing.

Maybe this is a super simple trophy for most on here, but I hated it.

No, it’s definitely one of the harder trophies to earn in this game. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn