The dance mini-game...

mondoZombi

Is probably the hardest mini-game I have ever played. And it's not only painfully hard, it's also mindnumbingly boring. Every time you fail near the end, you know that you're gonna have to replay about five minutes... It's literal torture! Haha, dear god! I'm so glad that's done with.

Just needed to vent. And breathe. This was not fun, or easy. Good luck, everyone. Haha.

52 minutes ago, TrophyClipsYT said:

I found it pretty straight forward lol

It is. It's just incredibly boring and drawn-out. Once you get to the bonus stage, it's super easy to mess up, though. And having to redo the whole thing again and again and again is just painful and mindnumbing.

Maybe this is a super simple trophy for most on here, but I hated it.

• Like 1

I struggled with it for almost a week, to get the perfect score anyway and I just did it just now lol.

On 3/20/2021 at 5:24 PM, EuroTrasho said:

It is. It's just incredibly boring and drawn-out. Once you get to the bonus stage, it's super easy to mess up, though. And having to redo the whole thing again and again and again is just painful and mindnumbing.

Maybe this is a super simple trophy for most on here, but I hated it.

No, it’s definitely one of the harder trophies to earn in this game. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Everytime I complain I end up getting the trophy, so here's hoping. lol

Really I have good memory, I am good at simon says, the rhythm is not hard at all and is actually forgiving, the music is great.... and yet this is one of the hardest things for me, it is either that I have a undiagnosed ADHD, or that the entire combo is killing me.

I have been on that last bonus round 4 times, and there is always something that the game doesn't registers my press or that I do it a little early or late... that is the worst part of it, that I have been so close 4 times, now I have a question... is there a way to cheese it? I realized that if you messed up really early in a round and just keep failing, the game points you as the loser, and the game restarts but at the round you were in. Let's say the 4th round. So, if I mess up  and it restarts, in that 4th round, can I still get the 100% since it restarts from the round that you mess up?

On 10/10/2023 at 3:12 PM, MAUSZX said:

Everytime I complain I end up getting the trophy, so here's hoping. lol

Really I have good memory, I am good at simon says, the rhythm is not hard at all and is actually forgiving, the music is great.... and yet this is one of the hardest things for me, it is either that I have a undiagnosed ADHD, or that the entire combo is killing me.

I have been on that last bonus round 4 times, and there is always something that the game doesn't registers my press or that I do it a little early or late... that is the worst part of it, that I have been so close 4 times, now I have a question... is there a way to cheese it? I realized that if you messed up really early in a round and just keep failing, the game points you as the loser, and the game restarts but at the round you were in. Let's say the 4th round. So, if I mess up  and it restarts, in that 4th round, can I still get the 100% since it restarts from the round that you mess up?

And of course, I got the trophy after many tries.

Some mistakes I made,

1.- I was not relaxed, kept thinking of that time where I was close.

2.- I made a mistake in one round and I restarted everything... wrong, you should keep doing that round until you manage to really understand the tempo and the basic feel. Everytime I messed up in the bonus round I kept restarting, didn't learn the tempo, didn't learn the song and everything. Once I kept going just to feel the song, I ended up mastering it.

3.- Pausing like crazy, to know what presses I have to make, because the bonus round was fast. Again, this is just a wrong way to go, if you do that you are going to miss the tempo and put more pressure on yourself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I finally got this. The method I used was recording each sequence with my phone starting with round 4 (I don't start getting brain fatigue until after the 3rd one), pausing the game, and then just watching that video a few times to memorize the sequence. If you have an extra controller that's not turned on it could be useful to practice the actual finger motions.