I Heavily Suggest Trying This If You Have PSVR

Kazduin

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, MrBeens said:

FFS. 1f644.png

just ask a basic question, no need for this, i want to enjoy games in vr, if you look at my profile i have enough games that have hard plats, maybe i want to enjoy an easy vr game for Astros is this a problem

Edited by lucky0ne16
  • Like 4

On 4/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

just ask a basic question, no need for this, i want to enjoy games in vr, if you look at my profile i have enough games that have hard plats, maybe i want to enjoy an easy vr game for Astros is this a problem

I wrote the guide for this. the only trophies that may give you trouble are the challenges. they can be quite irritating.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

I wrote the guide for this. the only trophies that may give you trouble are the challenges. they can be quite irritating.

thanks, i heard great things about it

• Like 2

On 4/29/2021 at 2:39 PM, lucky0ne16 said:

Yes, this game is the creme of the crop top tier of PSVR that everyone with the headset should get.  To think that someone would pass on it just because of trophies is just painful.  Especially someone like you who can handle the harder plats, I think that may actually make it worse.  Get the game immediately, and use some other game for a relaxing easy time if you need that. 

By the way, you shouldn't have any trouble platting this one.

2 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i think my problem is the motion sickness i get when i play vr, i played truth and truth  but was not to bad on the sickness

the game is not too fast paced for sickness. the only problem you may have is having to dodge some things every once in a while.

26 minutes ago, HYPERS said:

the game is not too fast paced for sickness. the only problem you may have is having to dodge some things every once in a while.

thanks for the imput, i think i am getting better at it

• 1 year later...