Unicorn trophy

visighost

I’ve created a cloud save which I’ve been reloading (unsuccessfully) 5-6 times in order to try the Ghost Dimension. With a Verbal Warning, it gives me two shots per reload. I was wondering if anyone can confirm if it’s also obtainable in the Industrial world? Would give me a few more tries...

Fun game, but if you’re a completist, it’s totally ruined by this silly trophy.

• 2 months later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:33 PM, visighost said:

I’ve created a cloud save which I’ve been reloading (unsuccessfully) 5-6 times in order to try the Ghost Dimension. With a Verbal Warning, it gives me two shots per reload. I was wondering if anyone can confirm if it’s also obtainable in the Industrial world? Would give me a few more tries...

Fun game, but if you’re a completist, it’s totally ruined by this silly trophy.

The Unicorn item is unlocked after failing to save Beryl for a third time (“Doctor, WHY?” trophy).

It can be found in the industrial Estate or the Ghost Dimension. Finding it in the current game version is very hard, near impossible.

Did you copy/paste the text from @knoef_NL's guide? Without quoting? Tsktsk.

I was looking for practical confirmation - I've only seen reports of people getting in the Ghost Dimension. I've given up, to be honest. At least until someone can confirm a system to improve chances (completing the game more times?)...

4 minutes ago, visighost said:

Did you copy/paste the text from @knoef_NL's guide? Without quoting? Tsktsk.

I was looking for practical confirmation - I've only seen reports of people getting in the Ghost Dimension. I've given up, to be honest. At least until someone can confirm a system to improve chances (completing the game more times?)...

I got this trophy without ever entering the Ghost Dimension and can confirm getting it in the Industrial Estate but the drop rate is abysmal, even with the latest patch :(.

On 6/15/2021 at 5:06 AM, LilJayR4- said:

The Unicorn item is unlocked after failing to save Beryl for a third time (“Doctor, WHY?” trophy).

It can be found in the industrial Estate or the Ghost Dimension. Finding it in the current game version is very hard, near impossible.

Don't copy paste our content like that. Thanks.

Edited by Stevieboy
unnecessary comment

• 7 months later...

I am not sure if clearing everything in every room or speed from door to door is the best way to go about. i have tried loops from cloud both ways with no luck.

My mind starts playing tricks to me that the lower the level you are the more chance you have to get rare items.

i m on my 10th attempt to 30 day.

Update: Finally got it...To all those poor hunters like me that want this trophy ...try do runs as lvl 1 in 4 and 5 star rooms ....it increases the chances a lot i got almost all items on the list.... plus unicorn with that method.

Edited by KronosRush3

• 5 months later...

I'm torn about this as well, got a back-up end of 4th loop with Lucky Pants IV and going into 6th loop to grind the Office Assisthaunt (soooo grindy....) and wondering if just to play on repeat the Ghost Dimension or just go on with the loops...also missing the boombox somehow....ahhh it's a neat game but damn this is getting too grindy and repetitive ?

Edited by Rejim