Game still active?

Nitro

23 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

You'll need a boosting partner, games are 1v1 but the online is absolutely dead. There are no private lobbies either, just have to search at the same time 

Ah okay thanks! And how long is the boost?

17 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Ah okay thanks! And how long is the boost?

I started boosting with a mate in January, and it has taken us longer than anticipated for sure. It's 1v1, first to win 3 total matches. You win a match by killing your opponent. You can get a MAX of three kills per game and you need 500 kills combined (all five weapons need 100 kills) Load times are quick but there is an annoying 30 second warmup EVERY game. 

I'd say 10-15 hours worth.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

I started boosting with a mate in January, and it has taken us longer than anticipated for sure. It's 1v1, first to win 3 total matches. You win a match by killing your opponent. You can get a MAX of three kills per game and you need 500 kills combined (all five weapons need 100 kills) Load times are quick but there is an annoying 30 second warmup EVERY game. 

I'd say 10-15 hours worth.

Thanks for the information mate! I'll look into the game :)

Oh, just noticed you can play against bots. Do the trophies count when playing with bots too?

Edited by Nitro

• 10 months later...
10 hours ago, MrTacoNinja said:

None of the trophies do? Every single one of them has to be against a human opponent?

Correct. I'd recommend (especially for you) to stay far far away from this game. I have ZERO clue how someone did it so fast unless they had two headsets meaning they other account didn't need to boost. The grind is extremely slow; matches are first to three kills and then it's game over and there is also a un-skippable thirty second warmup before each game but kills do not count towards progression. One of the most mind numbing grinds I've ever done and there are also no counters in game so unless you're counting each kill with each gun you won't know how many kills you have.

Maybe 5 hours in I had deep buyers remorse. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Correct. I'd recommend (especially for you) to stay far far away from this game. I have ZERO clue how someone did it so fast unless they had two headsets meaning they other account didn't need to boost. The grind is extremely slow; matches are first to three kills and then it's game over and there is also a un-skippable thirty second warmup before each game but kills do not count towards progression. One of the most mind numbing grinds I've ever done and there are also no counters in game so unless you're counting each kill with each gun you won't know how many kills you have.

Maybe 5 hours in I had deep buyers remorse. 

Thanks for your reply and help as always. I'll take you up on your advise. I absolutely hate online multiplayer trophies but if there are only a few and the requirements aren't ridiculous than I don't mind as much putting myself through it. But when it's shit like this it gets a big HELL NO from me. It's the #1 reason why I won't touch Firewall even though I just recently bought the Aim/Firewall bundle. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Welp, apparently I was given WRONG information, which made the grind for me and my boosting partner MUCH worse. Confirmed by @PlatinumTrophy and @KyonKuchiki you can earn trophies in private matches and set the limit to 25 kills, making this a much more bearable grind. Previously I was told that they had to be online matches (which end after three kills). Wish I would have known this for myself, but oh well! I got the Platinum after 16 hours, but I imagine with this method it could be done in around 5 or 6.

Edited by MikeCheck--
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Welp, apparently I was given WRONG information, which made the grind for me and my boosting partner MUCH worse. Confirmed by @PlatinumTrophy and @KyonKuchiki you can earn trophies in private matches and set the limit to 25 kills, making this a much more bearable grind. Previously I was told that they had to be online matches (which end after three kills). Wish I would have known this for myself, but oh well! I got the Platinum after 16 hours, but I imagine with this method it could be done in around 5 or 6.

Thanks for the update man!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Match wins (ie 10 win streak) have to be the online quick matches, but thankfully even if no one is online, it automatically matches you with a fairly easy bot, and beating the bot does count as a quick match played AND a win. So while boosting will certainly make this game faster, it's not completely unbearable by yourself, and is entirely possible despite a dead community online.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I did most of this trophy set yesterday. Wanted to try self boosting with 2 ps4's & one vr headset & while that definitely put my alt in a lobby & kept it there, the game stopped counting weapon kills. I couldn't even get the trophy for a single kill with one of the weapons to pop until I did a match with a bot. It did pop quick match related trophies but only for my main & I think the fact the second console which was stuck on a black screen requesting the camera etc to be hooked back up might have stopped the weapon kills from counting as well as prevent the alt from getting any 'x quick matches played' trophies. I had never tried this type of self boost before, too bad it only half-worked.

Anyway the weapon trophies pop fine in that last game mode 'play against bot' & you can set it to 25 kills per round just like the private match, & if you pick that six leagues under map there's a spot you can stand & shoot the bot right as it spawns & the process is very fast. 

I've still got a bit of the trophy set left & since solo'ing the game is pretty unstimulating & my spare ps4 is horribly loud I'm thinking of just afk'ing the last 50 quick matches with bots. I think the path of least resistance for new players would be to get the 10 quick match wins first, quickly get the kill trophies done in the play against bot mode then AFK the rest of the quick matches. I wouldn't recommend this game but I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it on sale that time for $5 & just couldn't help themselves. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 4/23/2022 at 1:10 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I did most of this trophy set yesterday. Wanted to try self boosting with 2 ps4's & one vr headset & while that definitely put my alt in a lobby & kept it there, the game stopped counting weapon kills. I couldn't even get the trophy for a single kill with one of the weapons to pop until I did a match with a bot. It did pop quick match related trophies but only for my main & I think the fact the second console which was stuck on a black screen requesting the camera etc to be hooked back up might have stopped the weapon kills from counting as well as prevent the alt from getting any 'x quick matches played' trophies. I had never tried this type of self boost before, too bad it only half-worked.

Anyway the weapon trophies pop fine in that last game mode 'play against bot' & you can set it to 25 kills per round just like the private match, & if you pick that six leagues under map there's a spot you can stand & shoot the bot right as it spawns & the process is very fast. 

I've still got a bit of the trophy set left & since solo'ing the game is pretty unstimulating & my spare ps4 is horribly loud I'm thinking of just afk'ing the last 50 quick matches with bots. I think the path of least resistance for new players would be to get the 10 quick match wins first, quickly get the kill trophies done in the play against bot mode then AFK the rest of the quick matches. I wouldn't recommend this game but I'm sure I'm not the only one who saw it on sale that time for $5 & just couldn't help themselves. 

Hey sorry just to confirm, playing against bots do count towards trophies? So the game can be done solo? 

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2023 at 11:20 AM, Salamandxrs said:

I don’t know if the game can be done full solo but with a friend you can boost the wins and the kill count towards bots

Game can be done fully against bots.

Took me around 10 hours to do everything. Bots are mostly dumb, nothing crazy.

On 9/13/2023 at 5:55 AM, Lucifer1991 said:

Hey sorry just to confirm, playing against bots do count towards trophies? So the game can be done solo? 

Yup, everything can be done solo.

• Like 1