Smash41

Trophy Thoughts?

435 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

Maybe if anybody has the LIBERATE THE MUDS trophy, u could share if u had positive quarma on every level when it popped?? 

 

If you mean:

As It Was Foretold
Liberated the Mudokons

 

I had 80%+ on all levels. Never replayed a level. I always restarted checkpoints if too many Mudokons died.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

If you mean:

As It Was Foretold
Liberated the Mudokons

 

I had 80%+ on all levels. Never replayed a level. I always restarted checkpoints if too many Mudokons died.

 

Shit, I was afraid someone might say this. Guess we need a bit more confirmation yet

 

But this tropht and the other 1 look like opposites. Someone didnt pop it from both bad endings, sure could have glitched but.... 

 

You got that trophy with ALL positive quarma, so its 'possible' you need ALL negative quarma for the opposite trophy. 

 

I hope not, but its a good possibility at this point. Really annoying as it means u need a complete full playthrough of NG again if so

 

Im assuming level 1 doesnt count btw if any1 missed my mention earlier as its a story related positive, plus a few players now have gotten the 5 x positive trophy on 6 positives, as if the 1st level doesnt count (just a theory) 

 

Please keep sharing guys, great stuff so far; ) 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silver Circle key finally found!!

It's in the Slig Barracks. when you go down the furnace looking area it's on the right side. Above me is a secret area. The slig guarding it below has it. (I'll also post this in the key forum section)

slig-barracks.jpg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My trophy for collecting half of all badges came at 269.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

 

Shit, I was afraid someone might say this. Guess we need a bit more confirmation yet

 

But this tropht and the other 1 look like opposites. Someone didnt pop it from both bad endings, sure could have glitched but.... 

 

You got that trophy with ALL positive quarma, so its 'possible' you need ALL negative quarma for the opposite trophy. 

 

I hope not, but its a good possibility at this point. Really annoying as it means u need a complete full playthrough of NG again if so

 

Im assuming level 1 doesnt count btw if any1 missed my mention earlier as its a story related positive, plus a few players now have gotten the 5 x positive trophy on 6 positives, as if the 1st level doesnt count (just a theory) 

 

Please keep sharing guys, great stuff so far; ) 

I didn't get a trophy for a bad ending and I played both bad ends. Hinsusta here from the forum has finished his first run and finished 15 levels, without saving a single muddo, there was no trophy for him either. For me, recycling 100 bottles seems to be bugged too. Or you have to recycle 100 bottles at once, I still have to test that. also the badge "spent" is probably not possible in the eacape level and in the necrum level. i have now played the levels very often and can't manage to spend 35 and 130 moolah for platinum badge because the machines don't have anything to buy.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I didn't get a trophy for a bad ending and I played both bad ends. Hinsusta here from the forum has finished his first run and finished 15 levels, without saving a single muddo, there was no trophy for him either. For me, recycling 100 bottles seems to be bugged too. Or you have to recycle 100 bottles at once, I still have to test that. also the badge "spent" is probably not possible in the eacape level and in the necrum level. i have now played the levels very often and can't manage to spend 35 and 130 moolah for platinum badge because the machines don't have anything to buy.

 

Ok got ya m8, thanks for letting me know, so buggy this is

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Another test that worked for me. Abusing restart to a checkpoint still counts as a no death. I retried The Yards a few times on the last section and restarted a few times. I still got the icon that confirms it as a no death run.

 

@IX_Edinho_XI Got that some problem as well. There's more levels where they want you to buy stuff and I'm always short. Even spamming my inventory empty doesn't seem to help. Does it maybe involve playing on a different difficulty? My cleanup on badges is done on easy maybe that's why everything is labeled as free. I haven't tested a run on hard yet for that.

 

Also the counting for 1/4 2/4 3/4 is way off. I'm currently at 336/372 and haven't unlocked the three quarters yet.

Edited by Deluziion90
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

For me, recycling 100 bottles seems to be bugged too. Or you have to recycle 100 bottles at once

 

Gotta be just 100 on a single level m8. I didnt pop it either, but level 14 i have gone a bit mad with collecting bottles and it popped there on about 100

 

12 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Another test that worked for me. Abusing restart to a checkpoint still counts as a no death. I retried The Yards a few times on the last section and restarted a few times. I still got the icon that confirms it as a no death run.

 

Do you mean b4 u die m8 or after?? Restarting after still counts as a death according to the streaming mode counters or perhaps it doesnt actually count for the trophy and restarts are good as u say..... hopefully if ur restarts are after and not before ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Optinooby said:

 

Gotta be just 100 on a single level m8. I didnt pop it either, but level 14 i have gone a bit mad with collecting bottles and it popped there on about 100

 

 

Do you mean b4 u die m8 or after?? Restarting after still counts as a death according to the streaming mode counters or perhaps it doesnt actually count for the trophy and restarts are good as u say..... hopefully if ur restarts are after and not before ;)

 

Before you die. So if you fall, on fire or whatever and you are quick enough. Unfortunately not after that would make it a freebie trophy 😝

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

You have to play certain levels on hard difficulty to get all badges, now I'm sure.

 

Currently playing the Train Hijack level where you need to spend 35 Moolah. On Normal and easy you're always short no matter how you do it.

Playing on hard half of the vendor machines don't offer free stuff and you actually have to pay. This way you can get the 35 Moolah easily. Bad thing is hard sucks and everything kills you instantly. especially the fucker robot on the end of the level.

Edited by Deluziion90
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

Before you die. So if you fall, on fire or whatever and you are quick enough. Unfortunately not after that would make it a freebie trophy 1f61d.png

 

You had my hopes up then xD

 

Btw m8, there is Streaming Mode setting on the pause menu which actually shows ur deaths!! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Maybe if anybody has the LIBERATE THE MUDS trophy, u could share if u had positive quarma on every level when it popped?? 

Can confirm that you don't need positive quarma on every level, I had 2 bad quarma levels and was fine. I'm pretty sure the official count is 12 levels (probably not including the 1st level) with good quarma to unlock the final two missions. The Liberate the Muds trophy pops when you finish the 17th level.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think my game is fucked and bugged great.. 2 times completed The Hijack with 35/35 moolah spend but keeps resetting to 6/35 spend what the fuck ..-_-

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

My trophy for collecting half of all badges came at 269.

 

 

Haha I have 152 badges, haven’t even got the 1/4 badge trophy yet.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sebastian said:

Can confirm that you don't need positive quarma on every level, I had 2 bad quarma levels and was fine. I'm pretty sure the official count is 12 levels (probably not including the 1st level) with good quarma to unlock the final two missions. The Liberate the Muds trophy pops when you finish the 17th level.

 

Thank u for letting us know, thats 1 vatiable to tick off ;)

 

1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

I think my game is fucked and bugged great.. 2 times completed The Hijack with 35/35 moolah spend but keeps resetting to 6/35 spend what the fuck ..-_-

 

Such a mess isnt it, for trophies that dont pop for me, i cant decide if it has just glitched or has a different requirement xD

 

53 minutes ago, NashtyMouse said:

Haha I have 152 badges, haven’t even got the 1/4 badge trophy yet.

 

Ive got 186 and nothing, why they keep releasing games in this state. Ive not continued since level 3, somehow i completed level 4 onwards on level select, but continue puts me back at level 3 still, its all messed up. 

 

 

 

And i completed game with all but 2 levels on bad quarma and no trophy fornit liberating the muds. Fook kniws what the trigger us or whether uts bugged, just wish i hadnt positive on the 2 as then would know if all negative pops it or not

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

 

Thank u for letting us know, thats 1 vatiable to tick off ;)

 

 

Such a mess isnt it, for trophies that dont pop for me, i cant decide if it has just glitched or has a different requirement xD

 

 

Ive got 186 and nothing, why they keep releasing games in this state. Ive not continued since level 3, somehow i completed level 4 onwards on level select, but continue puts me back at level 3 still, its all messed up. 

 

 

 

And i completed game with all but 2 levels on bad quarma and no trophy fornit liberating the muds. Fook kniws what the trigger us or whether uts bugged, just wish i hadnt positive on the 2 as then would know if all negative pops it or not

 

Just replayed the last level just to get 1 badge and see what happens. This just unlocks fine. No clue why The Hijack bugs on every run :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Regarding Savin' That Moolah - Beat Eye of the Storm without using a Vendo in that level

I've tried at this trophy twice now, no vendos or even the moolah gates... it still won't pop. Might have to call this one glitched. Which would not surprise me considering everyone reporting glitches and badge issues :dunno:

Update: Try #3 with no deaths and no dumpster, trash can looting. No trophy. I'll wait for a patch now 😂

Edited by Sebastian
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man this bums me out, as a giant oddworld fan I’m definitely enjoying the game, but these bugs are just unacceptable... and I’m not even strictly talking about trophy bugs. I’ve experienced so much infuriating shit that I stop playing every level or two. 
 

this is a great series, and honestly (if it was well optimized) a fantastic game... oddworld is already very niche to start with, but I don’t know what the developers were thinking releasing a game like this, I can almost guarantee they aren’t attracting any new fans, only hardcore gamers and big oddworld fans probably made it past the first couple levels..

 

I hope they can somewhat save this game. I can’t believe it turned out like this after 5+ years of development. And even if the bugs get fixed it just controls horribly compared to even the most basic indie platformers.

 

still a solid 8/10 for me even with the bugs, but looking at the complaints everywhere on various forums I understand the complaints.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I can confirm that you can unlock the last two levels if you collect good karma in 13 levels via level select. I'll tell you if I'll get the no death trophy when I finish levels 16 and 17.

9 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

I think my game is fucked and bugged great.. 2 times completed The Hijack with 35/35 moolah spend but keeps resetting to 6/35 spend what the fuck ..-_-

same for me. every badge that says you must buy stuff with moolah is not working on the second run. But i played it on normal and it was enough to get the platinum badge. hope they fix that

 

EDIT:

 

NEW VERSION 1.060.000 just dropped for ps! hope they fix some trophys

Edited by IX_Edinho_XI
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weren’t it originally scheduled to come out in 2017? And new n tasty came out in 2014....so that is no excuse whatsoever for a high presence of bugs. Makes you wonder why it was made free on ps+

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

I can confirm that you can unlock the last two levels if you collect good karma in 13 levels via level select. I'll tell you if I'll get the no death trophy when I finish levels 16 and 17.

same for me. every badge that says you must buy stuff with moolah is not working on the second run. But i played it on normal and it was enough to get the platinum badge. hope they fix that

 

EDIT:

 

NEW VERSION 1.060.000 just dropped for ps! hope they fix some trophys

 

Just to clarify when you replay a level and get a higher amount it also resets for you back to your first score? If that’s the case then getting al badges isn’t even possible -_-

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

Just to clarify when you replay a level and get a higher amount it also resets for you back to your first score? If that’s the case then getting al badges isn’t even possible -_-

 

 

it just reset your score from the badge with the moolah in every level where is that badge. all the other badges works fine

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

If you get a Platinum badge on a level but don't get the Platinum badges on the other challenges in that level, can you only focus on those on a replay of the level or do you have to Platinum badge everything on one playthrough?

 

EDIT: A lot of trophies still seem very glitchy, like the badge ones and the one for recycling bottles.

Edited by KristophDJHero
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, KristophDJHero said:

If you get a Platinum badge on a level but don't get the Platinum badges on the other challenges in that level, can you only focus on those on a replay of the level or do you have to Platinum badge everything on one playthrough?

 

EDIT: A lot of trophies still seem very glitchy, like the badge ones and the one for recycling bottles.

yes when you have 5 of 6 platinum badges just focus on that you missing.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

it just reset your score from the badge with the moolah in every level where is that badge. all the other badges works fine

 

Sucks to hear but also good news that means it’s broken for everyone probably. Hopefully they will patch it. I’m wondering if I should focus on no death runs now as I can’t get all badges anyways thanks to this bug

Edited by Deluziion90
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.