Fairweather t-500 Vitreous Enamel - no one has it?

JinjonatorX

So I'm using this guide to try and get all the armor pieces: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1904731911

So far I'm on day 3 and have the boots. But I'm noticing that nobody has this trophy yet, which is worrisome. Is there something in particular locking people out? Anything one should know, to make sure I don't end up missing it?

My game just updated. I tried to go with Kim this time for the gloves but it still isn't working. I feel like they didn't fix it. Or maybe it is glitched for the specific playthrough and won't be glitched if you start a new game? whatever the case might be, it's pretty annoying that I can't get the platinum for one trophy. 

Looking at a number of posts from reddit this patch does next to nothing in terms of fixing game breaking bugs. Don't know what the 3.5gb patch does. The armour trophy is still broken. Still unsure how the committee trophy is obtainable as it freezes when I try to conclude the mission and this hasn't been fixed. 

1 hour ago, Rando-Calrisian- said:

I just managed to bypass the church bug, to progress La Responsabilité trophy. 

I changed voice to "Classic" in options and make the font size the largest. I also pulled the right stick down all the way through the entire dialogue with the programmer.

Yeah I managed to bypass that also but when your character climbs to the top of the statue it just locks up requiring a hard reset.

2 hours ago, Bra-C-Ket said:

Yeah I managed to bypass that also but when your character climbs to the top of the statue it just locks up requiring a hard reset.

I got stuck at that bug too, on the statue. People have the trophy so there must be a way around that one too. I havne't found a solution however.

23 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

Patch 1.3 is supposed to fix the armour bug and the church and pigs bugs too.

No date on it yet though, so no-one will have those until then.

Well, someone has the trophy (and the plat) so....

Edit: didn't see that person posted in this thread too. Congrats on the plat!

Edited by Clafoutee
  • Like 1

It is now available in Europe too, but while the bugs for the armor and statue are solved, everything else was super glitchy, after every interaction/dialogue I couldnt move anymore and the camera started drifting randomly, I had to save/reaload a ton of times just to get through the final part.

35 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

i'cant send the corpse to the fridge for the boots someone knows the exactly steps?

You do not need to send the body to the fridge to get the boots, you can just take it down from the tree and leave it on the ground, then come back to it after Kim went to bed and get the boots off (rinse them in the Kitchen at the whirling rags). The day after you can send the body away with Kim as you normally would.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elbender93 said:

You do not need to send the body to the fridge to get the boots, you can just take it down from the tree and leave it on the ground, then come back to it after Kim went to bed and get the boots off (rinse them in the Kitchen at the whirling rags). The day after you can send the body away with Kim as you normally would.

Got them, the problem was that I didn't get the task to get the boots lol

Anoter question, in my first playthrough in the island's dream I didn't get the possibility to dream (for the figurine trophy) I completely skip the church is for that? 

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Anoter question, in my first playthrough in the island's dream I didn't get the possibility to dream (for the figurine trophy) I completely skip the church is for that? 

You need the task asking you to offer figurines to Dolores Dei. You get it from the broken stained glass inside the church that the ravers want to turn into a club. 

• Like 1

Do you need the task from Manana to gather all the armour pieces to get the trophy ?

I just equiped the boots after cleaning them in the Whirling kitchen but Manana won't talk about the armour pieces. Neither does Cindy, which is required to get the gloves. Any idea what I'm missing ?

Edit: Nevermind, I just had to talk to Cuno to trigger the Manana and Cindy dialogs.

Edited by Johnny_Stargasm
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I interact with the glass, even repaired it but no quest triggered 

I am pretty sure you need to pass certain skill checks to initiate the task when interacting with the mirror, but I am not completely sure. There are also other instances where you can learn about dolores dei.

• Like 1

On 19/04/2021 at 0:11 AM, Stormwarrior90 said:

You need the headless FALN figurine from Roys Pawn shop, needs an Interfacing check of 8 I think to get the figurine for 50 cents. 

I don't know what other steps are needed, i know i went through all the dialogue in the church relating to Dolores Dei.

You have the dream when you get to the island in the tower where the generator is. If Kim is with you, he'll say when you interact with the mattress that you should sleep. When you do, you wake up and Kim isn't there. You go outside, your voices will tell you to go across the water where the chain is and the scene plays out when you tall to the woman.

The option to offer a figurine will come up in dialogue.

• Like 1