For Posterior - photo of 4 agents - Question

I was wondering if I need to be in a party with the agents that I am taking a picture with. 

Yesterday I was in a safe house and there were 3 other agents so I took 2 separate pictures while all 4 of us were on screen, but nothing happened. 

So my question is, do I need 4 agents beside myself (5 in total) and do we need to be in a party. 

If this was already discussed, please let me know. 

Edited by CanadaSayajin

On 4/9/2021 at 7:00 PM, CanadaSayajin said:

Alright, guess it was a little buggy for me. I will try again with randoms when I get the change. thanks

Its not buggy. It wont work in a safe house. 

I got mine in a raid. Its alot easier that way because raids are up to 8 people. Only thing is you need to be quite far into the game to start raids

• Like 2

On 11.4.2021 at 9:37 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I got mine in a raid. Its alot easier that way because raids are up to 8 people. Only thing is you need to be quite far into the game to start raids

This.

If you're planning to go for 100%, just wait until raids. If not, maybe in Conflicts since you are 4 on a team there. 3rd option is joining a boosting session.

• 11 months later...
38 minutes ago, Dbarr74 said:

Tried this with conflicts, can't enter photo mode there. At level 40, is it still possible to get a group of 4 people on missions? (just started playing again, and did buy the expansion, assuming do the expansion for leveling up?) 

I just got 100% today, yes there are tons of 4 player groups but just queue for the raid you can do it at 30 much easier since in regular missions people will run ahead very fast 

1 hour ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Doing a mission with randoms works. They'll fill in empty spots over time. Also during Dark Hours raid, you can snap a photo during prep or at the end when everyone is checking for Eagle Bearer.

Just a note: You can not get eagle bearer from discovery mode(matchmaking) but you can get the trophy 

31 minutes ago, Sky_RykerXD said:

Get to World Tier 5 (at or near end game).

thanks, I figured that. I was at item level 400 when I left, and i've been getting like 437 gear trying to get the conflict win. So hopefully it won't take me to long. Still need to hit level 40 too I suppose.

A little trick make a second character, run the prologue to the white house then boost that character, re-equip your grey gear and toss the gear they give you in the stash, this will help you out right out the gate once you hit 30 even before world tiers.

Another tip dont bother too much about clearing the map of side content(unless you want to)

get to 30>Get to WT5> Either farm bounties for specialization points(every bounty at 30 give you between 3 to 5 points) once you hit 40 most bounties atleast as far as i can see dont give points meaning you only get the 3 per level or from projects > Or go straight to NYC, as long as you reach WT5 naturally it wont boost your character which locks ALL trophies except NYC(even the iron horse raid didnt pop on my boosted character which pissed me off) doing this lets you go back at 40 and run side missions later on a little bit faster since you can have a decent build 

EDIT: I forgot! if its your 1st boosted character dont delete it! they give you a bunch of resources which you can share with your main later on i made this mistake and while not a huge boost its enough to do the project that gives you an exotic cache

Edited by Nierou

Not sure. At a certain point, the gear score gets dropped and your focus is level 30 gear (level 40 with New York expansion). 

If you do harder activities, you get better loot more often. Like change the world to Challenging and do an open-world activity (ex Hostage) and see what drops. Or Level 3 (maybe 4) Control Points. Modifiers also help. I don't remember if these suggestions are available yet, it's been a while.

Also for Friend in Need. Make sure your On Call status isn't disabled. Might be the bottom left of the map screen.

1 hour ago, Dbarr74 said:

Looks like the boost gives 500 rank gear. To confirm, it only locks the trophies on the chatacter that uses the boost, not all characters correct? If so, gonna make a 2nd toon and boost it and transfer the gear over. 

Correct that character only, the gear while not perfect lasted me from 30(pre-WT) to around 32 again if its your 1st boosted char dont delete it right away

EDIT: Forgot to mention the gear is always the same stats and type so no need to try multiple boosts, but because im a bad sniper i used that boosted character to go run a control point in an area with targeted loot for a smg and got lucky with a few better peices

Edited by Nierou