ET Before Servers Shutting Down

Praeditos

Hi!

I`m planning on completing this game with a platinum, does anyone know if that is still possible? I`m thinking of the multiplayer achievements.

And also if someone has an idea of how long before they possibly shut down servers!? I don`t wanna risk achieving 90 percent of the multiplayer trophies and then not making it because of server shutdowns.

- Praeditos

This was good news to me!

The thing is; I`m NOT gonna go for achievements unless I`m 100% sure I have the option to finish. So that`s why I asked. Actually HARD_ANGEL_FAN reminded me to ask a question I didn`t ask in my first post; what about GTA4 then!? Think I can complete that?

I guess in that case my priority list will look like this;

o GTA4 - Complete First, since it`s the oldest.

o Red Dead Redemption.

o Assassins Creed: Rev.

All agree!?

- Praeditos

GTA4 is effectively dead, you're only going to get trophies by working with boosting partners. The servers are still online though, so I'd agree that you should probably take care of that one first. Assassin's Creed Revelations is still reasonably active, but as you know from Brotherhood, Assassins Creed multiplayer can become dead after awhile. I'd make that my second priority, as you can still do quite a bit without boosting partners so I'd get that out of the way while you still can. Red Dead Redemption is still very active after 3 years and shows no signs of slowing down. Also, there's a significant amount you can do in multiplayer by yourself, so I'd make that my last priority.

• Like 1

Since we currently don`t have the option to remove games from the trophy-list, I think I have to swallow the fact that I dont take the risk of starting GTA4.

Gonna complete the Uncharted games instead! After the ones I mentioned earlier of course. I wish I didn`t learn the painful lesson of not completing multiplayer achievements first this late! But I didn`t care for trophies until recently so...

Well, thanks for replies folks! :D

- Praeditos

Since we currently don`t have the option to remove games from the trophy-list, I think I have to swallow the fact that I dont take the risk of starting GTA4.

Gonna complete the Uncharted games instead! After the ones I mentioned earlier of course. I wish I didn`t learn the painful lesson of not completing multiplayer achievements first this late! But I didn`t care for trophies until recently so...

Well, thanks for replies folks! :D

- Praeditos

If you are going for U2 you better start soon and boost as much as possible, if you are not against it xD The reason is because when I left it had around 9k players active per day, and finding plunder or elimination matches were a pain, I can only assume the number is lower now. 

Now on topic, Rockstar keeps their servers online for a looong time, no need to worry there. So if you manage to find good boosting partners, you can start those game without worry. If you can, work RDR at the same time as U2, just because RDR's trophies are quite insane sometimes.

• Like 1

I'n going to say that I'm pretty sure that as long as the company is going strong that the servers will stay up. As long as the servers are up, companies will still make money off of the DLCs - 2 or 3 DLC will probally pay for the domain for the year. From what I've noticed, servers mainly shut down from companies closing, merging, or getting bought out.

• Like 1

If you are going for U2 you better start soon and boost as much as possible, if you are not against it xD The reason is because when I left it had around 9k players active per day, and finding plunder or elimination matches were a pain, I can only assume the number is lower now. 

Now on topic, Rockstar keeps their servers online for a looong time, no need to worry there. So if you manage to find good boosting partners, you can start those game without worry. If you can, work RDR at the same time as U2, just because RDR's trophies are quite insane sometimes.

Ok! Will take your advice once I`ve completed the multiplayer achievements for Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Just finished extreme variation, so I only need "Download Complete" and last challenges for "Abstergo Employee of the Month".

- Praeditos

As a sign of my gratitude to all those who have taken time to reply to my posts, I`m currently working on giving all the replies a *LIKE*. but I have a limited amount of likes I can give every day, so I am still working on that. Thanks to all, hope you keep replying my posts in the future, it`s much appreciated!

- Praeditos

Well this thread is good news to me. I can slack off for a couple of more months before I touch this game again. :P

Let me know when you want to start playing the game again! We are quite many who play, and when you let me know I`ll invite you to our chatting channels.

- Praeditos

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...