iLmIgLiOrE91

Too pure for this world 100 slig questions

32 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Did you replay chapters to get the kills down and then replay the final mission for the trophy?

Yes, although I was playing the final two missions for the first time as I didn't unlock them in my first playthrough. It's possible that when I gave up in level 13 and just started killing everything, the game had saved my progress from my previous run through of 13-15 and I'd not killed as many Sligs first time? Not sure.

Ok, THIS trophy popped for me. After I gave up in the Brewery and started killing every slig in sight. Got to end of the game and it popped. I KNOW, I had over a 100. I had 53 in the Brewery alone. The one that didn't pop but should have was Hardest Mudokon in the West. I made sure I didn't die and if I did, I quickly closed the game and rebooted. I had the stream mode on so I could see my deaths. Always stayed at zero but endgame, the trophy didn't pop and pissed me off! Can I do chapter select for the no death?

11 hours ago, jester946 said:

Can I do chapter select for the no death?

You can, but you can't quit the app if you die because there are no hard saves in chapter select. Therefore it's a lot harder so you're best off doing a new playthrough if it's getting too difficult.

Posted (edited)

On 5/19/2021 at 6:50 PM, jester946 said:

Ok, THIS trophy popped for me. After I gave up in the Brewery and started killing every slig in sight. Got to end of the game and it popped. I KNOW, I had over a 100. I had 53 in the Brewery alone. The one that didn't pop but should have was Hardest Mudokon in the West. I made sure I didn't die and if I did, I quickly closed the game and rebooted. I had the stream mode on so I could see my deaths. Always stayed at zero but endgame, the trophy didn't pop and pissed me off! Can I do chapter select for the no death?

Can you go into Chapter Select and confirm that every chapter is recorded as No Death? The game shows a skull icon on each chapter that is recognized as being completed with no deaths.

Edited by ZoydWheeler

So I'm coming into this a bit later than everyone but I didn't get the trophy either after getting the good ending with under 100 Slig kills. I got the no deaths trophy and the good ending trophy but this one just didn't pop. I made sure to write down the number of Slig kills at the end of each chapter.

Raid on Monsaic - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Ruins - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Blimp - 1 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Funicular - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Sorrow Valley - 9 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Phat Station - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Hijack - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Reunion at the Old Trellis - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Slig Barracks - 2 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Necrum - 5 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Mines - 6 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Sanctum - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Escape - 3 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Feeco Depot - 2 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Yards - 6 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Brewery - 30 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma (Screw those Tear X-tractor sections)
Eye of the Storm - 12 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma

Total Slig Kills - 76

Now, can I somehow get the trophy using level select; and if so, how have people been going about doing so? Running levels to get fewer kills and then running Eye of the Storm again or just completing any level with fewer kills and it pops?

Edited by Brakkis

On 10/06/2021 at 11:43 PM, Brakkis said:

So I'm coming into this a bit later than everyone but I didn't get the trophy either after getting the good ending with under 100 Slig kills. I got the no deaths trophy and the good ending trophy but this one just didn't pop. I made sure to write down the number of Slig kills at the end of each chapter.

Raid on Monsaic - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Ruins - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Blimp - 1 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Funicular - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Sorrow Valley - 9 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Phat Station - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Hijack - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Reunion at the Old Trellis - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Slig Barracks - 2 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Necrum - 5 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Mines - 6 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Sanctum - 0 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Escape - 3 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Feeco Depot - 2 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
The Yards - 6 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma
Brewery - 30 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma (Screw those Tear X-tractor sections)
Eye of the Storm - 12 kills - 0 deaths - 100% Quarma

Total Slig Kills - 76

Now, can I somehow get the trophy using level select; and if so, how have people been going about doing so? Running levels to get fewer kills and then running Eye of the Storm again or just completing any level with fewer kills and it pops?

Think u may just be unlucky m8 and was hit with a glitch

Its best to keep ur number as low as possible to be safe, u never know if some numbers are tracking in the background which are not shown, like 20 hidden kills we never see as an example, similar to those 4 or so that get added automatically on lvl 16

I usually end up with about 50 kills, 30 of those are on level 17

Ya I ran level select on the ones I had avoidable kills on; managed to drop Blimp, Necrum, Mines, Escape, and Depot all down to 0. Dropped the Yard down to 3, and Eye of the Storm down to 6. I'm not even gonna bother with Brewery, that level is atrocious.

Trophy still didn't pop.

All I need is Trigger Finger, Gameplay master platinum, and this. I was avoiding the Brewnade badges but have all the rest.

Edited by Brakkis