iLmIgLiOrE91

Too pure for this world 100 slig questions

20 posts in this topic

sorry guys this i think is the hardest trophy in the game i'm at 80% but does anyone have any suggestions about it? to kill very few sligs and have 100 at the end of chapter 17? it's crazy
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:
sorry guys this i think is the hardest trophy in the game i'm at 80% but does anyone have any suggestions about it? to kill very few sligs and have 100 at the end of chapter 17? it's crazy

 

None of us no what triggers it exactly yet m8, if it can pop on the bad ending, it will be not to bad, but yea, if on must be on good ending, yea pretty difficult! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have already tried to do it by making a bad ending up to chapter 15 and making various counts I was exactly at 100 as the trophy requires, I was very bad as soon as he did not give it ... and from there I understood that he also wants the 16 and 17 ..., that there are so many sligs in the distillery alone, I am shocked

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I have already tried to do it by making a bad ending up to chapter 15 and making various counts I was exactly at 100 as the trophy requires, I was very bad as soon as he did not give it ... and from there I understood that he also wants the 16 and 17 ..., that there are so many sligs in the distillery alone, I am shocked

 

We dont know where it pops m8, its all just speculation and bugs at this point

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posting this here in addition to the main thread in case it helps anyone not waste 10 hours of their life:

 

I just finished the game front to back for the < 100 slig kills trophy.

 

Started a New Game. Completed all 17 levels in Story Mode. If a Slig died that I didn't want to die I closed the app. The trophy did not pop. 72 kills total. I have never felt so burned by a game before. Think I'm putting this down for good cause I'm not doing that nonsense again

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Posting this here in addition to the main thread in case it helps anyone not waste 10 hours of their life:

 

I just finished the game front to back for the < 100 slig kills trophy.

 

Started a New Game. Completed all 17 levels in Story Mode. If a Slig died that I didn't want to die I closed the app. The trophy did not pop. 72 kills total. I have never felt so burned by a game before. Think I'm putting this down for good cause I'm not doing that nonsense again

 

I wish there was another thing u can try, bur I dont think there is, u basically covered most the variable there

 

Only last thing I can think I guess, is what if it only pops on a certain ending, like the good or best ending or the special one for saving all??? But cant see that being a thing

 

Also, not sure if important or not, but the guy who popped it had done level select on the Necrum level. Obviously that shouldnt impact anything, but with this Bugstorm, who knows

Edited by Optinooby
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey man! The trophy guided came out on PowerPyx and apparently the trophy is bugged... So you may have to do it once they fix it, prob in the next patches! However, could you post your numbers per chapter? That would be sooo cool! 

Thanks and don't give up :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

RIP his inbox in 3...2.... :D

 

He has already gone AWOL, we were all bombarding him yesterday. He replied to a few but has since done a runner

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Optinooby said:

 

I wish there was another thing u can try, bur I dont think there is, u basically covered most the variable there

 

Only last thing I can think I guess, is what if it only pops on a certain ending, like the good or best ending or the special one for saving all??? But cant see that being a thing

 

Also, not sure if important or not, but the guy who popped it had done level select on the Necrum level. Obviously that shouldnt impact anything, but with this Bugstorm, who knows

Did the trophy pop after finishing Necrum? Or did he finish Necrum, immediately finish level-select Necrum, and then proceed with Continue Game?

5 hours ago, MasterDudu said:

Hey man! The trophy guided came out on PowerPyx and apparently the trophy is bugged... So you may have to do it once they fix it, prob in the next patches! However, could you post your numbers per chapter? That would be sooo cool! 

Thanks and don't give up :)

Level / Slig Kills from 2 runs I tracked:

 

1 / 0
2 / 0 
3 / 0
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 2 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 4 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 2 
14 / 1 
15 / 15 

 

1 / 0 
2 / 0 
3 / 1 
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 0 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 2 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 1 
14 / 0 
15 / 14 
16 / 9 
17 / 36

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Mike_Kaspar said:

Did the trophy pop after finishing Necrum? Or did he finish Necrum, immediately finish level-select Necrum, and then proceed with Continue Game?

Level / Slig Kills from 2 runs I tracked:

 

1 / 0
2 / 0 
3 / 0
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 2 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 4 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 2 
14 / 1 
15 / 15 

 

1 / 0 
2 / 0 
3 / 1 
4 / 0 
5 / 8 
6 / 0 
7 / 0 
8 / 0 
9 / 2 
10 / 2 
11 / 2 
12 / 0 
13 / 1 
14 / 0 
15 / 14 
16 / 9 
17 / 36

 

He didnt say m8, but I was thinking the exact same aa you. Makes sense as it was No Deaths, if I was him on a NG doing no deaths, I would have gone straight back into it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finish once again the game with 89 slig but not trophy, for me is glitchy, grrrrr , i've already finshed the game too many time, with the next patch is so possibile with replay the last level? is a nightmare.....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

i finish once again the game with 89 slig but not trophy, for me is glitchy, grrrrr , i've already finshed the game too many time, with the next patch is so possibile with replay the last level? is a nightmare.....

 

Was it good ending or true ending (all levels positive)??? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got the trophy! 

 

so here are a few informations :

 

level 1 - 0 kills - good karma
level 2 - 0 kills - good karma
level 3 - 0 kills - good karma
level 4 - 0 kills - good karma
level 5 - 9 kills - good karma
level 6 - 0 kills - good karma
level 7 - 0 kills - good karma
level 8 - 0 kills - good karma
level 9 - 1 kills - good karma
level 10 - 3 kills - good karma
level 11 - 1 kills - good karma
level 12 - 0 kills - good karma
level 13 - 3 kills - good karma
level 14 - 3 kills - good karma
level 15 - 13 kills - good karma
level 16 - 14 kills - good karma
level 17 - 15 kills - good karma


total kills : 63
checkpoint restarts/ loaded kills : 39

 

As you can see, checkpoint reloading has nothing to do with it because i would be at over 100 kills for now.

 

i replayed level 13 to change bad karma to good karma. i did it with checkpoint reloading, i got the best ending. I closed the game at the very last room of the game (Where the boss is) and finished it there without deaths (not the complete level without deaths, only the boss). i dont now if i miss some important informations here, let me now if i missing something.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did 12 levels with good karma since he also wanted level 16 and 17 unlocked, but excuse me a question I saw your profile, and you don't have oddworld but why then comments on various posts of the game? @Optinooby

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from the main thread:
 

YESSSS I FUCKING GOT IT ASWELL :yay::yay::yay:!!!

Didn't got the true ending either!

 

Bad quarma at

The Ruins 72%/80%

Feeco depot 24/80%

 

Below is the part how I played.

Level 13 is the part where I force quitted the game so that's why the +3+3 was I wasn't sure if they would count in the end.

Same goes for level 16

 

After reading @IX_Edinho_XI's post I made it to level 17 and I was at the point to say I dont care anymore I'm just going to restart checkpoints if I mess up. And I used 2 restarts at the final boss which would make it 8+8+8= 24 kills.

 

Lvl 1. 0 kills
Lvl 2. 1 Kills
Lvl 3. 0 kills
Lvl 4. 0 kills
Lvl 5. 9 kill
Lvl 6. 0 kill
Lvl 7. 1 kill
Lvl 8. 0 kills
Lvl 9. 3 kills
Lvl 10. 0 kill 
Lvl 11. 1 kill
Lvl 12. 0 kills
Lvl 13. 4(+3? +3?)
Lvl 14. 0
Lvl 15. 14(+14?)
Lvl 16. 10 (unclear if +10 because I did one restart level.. Not sure if that wipes out kills)
Lvl 17. 8 kills. + 3 checkpoint restarts
( = force quit restart)
 
Even with restarts that would still put me at 97 total.
 
Conclusion
Still unclear how this trophy works. I didn't get the true ending, I messed up a lot. At the brewery I used cloud save for over 10 times and at the last level I just spammed restart checkpoint and died a few times. 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Deluziion90 said:

dal thread principale:
 

SÌ, HO FUCKING HO ANCHE OTTENUTO !!!  :yay::yay::yay:

Neanche il vero finale è arrivato!

 

Bad quarma a

Le Rovine 72% / 80%

Deposito Feeco 24/80%

 

Di seguito è la parte in cui ho interpretato.

Il livello 13 è la parte in cui ho forzato l'uscita dal gioco, quindi è per questo che i + 3 + 3 non ero sicuro che avrebbero contato alla fine.

Lo stesso vale per il livello 16

 

Dopo aver letto @IX_Edinho_XIpost sono arrivato al livello 17 ed ero sul punto di dire che non mi interessa più sto solo per riavviare i checkpoint se sbaglio. E ho usato 2 riavvii al boss finale che avrebbe reso 8 + 8 + 8 = 24 uccisioni.

 

Lvl 1. 0 uccide il livello
2. 1 uccide il livello
3. 0 uccide il livello
4. 0 uccide il livello
5. 9 uccide il livello
6. 0 uccide il livello
7. 1 uccide il livello
8. 0 uccide il livello
9. 3 uccide il livello
10. 0 uccide 
Lvl 11. 1 kill
Lvl 12. 0 uccide
Lvl 13. 4 (+3? +3?)
Lvl 14. 0
Lvl 15. 14 (+14?)
Lvl 16. 10 (non è chiaro se +10 perché ho fatto un riavvio di livello .. Non sono sicuro che questo cancelli le uccisioni)
Lvl 17. 8 uccisioni. + 3 riavvii del checkpoint
(= forza la chiusura del riavvio)
 
Anche con i riavvii che mi porterebbero comunque a 97 totali.
 
Conclusione
Non è ancora chiaro come funzioni questo trofeo. Non ho avuto il vero finale, ho sbagliato molto. Al birrificio ho usato il cloud save per oltre 10 volte e all'ultimo livello ho appena spammato il checkpoint di riavvio e sono morto alcune volte. 

sorry man but i've use the level select for the last level still work? because i finish the game with 89 but not trophy.....

1 hour ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

Ho preso il trofeo! 

 

quindi ecco alcune informazioni:

 

livello 1-0 uccisioni - karma buono
livello 2-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 3-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 4-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 5-9 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 6-0 uccisioni - buon karma
livello 7 - 0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 8-0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 9-1 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 10-3 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 11-1 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 12-0 uccisioni -
livello di karma buono 13-3 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 14-3 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 15-13 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 16-14 uccisioni - buon
livello di karma 17-15 uccisioni - buon karma


uccisioni totali: 63
riavvii checkpoint / uccisioni caricate: 39

 

Come puoi vedere, il ricaricamento del checkpoint non ha nulla a che fare con questo perché per ora sarei a più di 100 uccisioni.

 

Ho rigiocato il livello 13 per cambiare karma cattivo in karma buono. l'ho fatto ricaricando il checkpoint, ho ottenuto il finale migliore. Ho chiuso il gioco nell'ultima stanza del gioco (dove si trova il boss) e l'ho finito lì senza morti (non il livello completo senza morti, solo il boss). ora non se mi mancano alcune informazioni importanti qui, lasciami ora se mi manca qualcosa.

 

can you explain me more? and especially if I select the last level it still works for me since I finished the story again with 89 slig but no trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, iLmIgLiOrE91 said:

I did 12 levels with good karma since he also wanted level 16 and 17 unlocked, but excuse me a question I saw your profile, and you don't have oddworld but why then comments on various posts of the game? @Optinooby

 

I clearly do have it then m8 xD

 

Best to ignore my main as i use MANY alts, i only use main when im sure i will be platting and 100%

 

I play to write guides m8, i test everything on alts before deciding if i will cover plus if i like it as well ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got the trophie in this version (1.070). I reloaded a lot of time to the previous checkpoint because I killed one or more sligs by inadvertance and it looks like it didn't count for the final result.

 

I noted all the slig kills through the levels when we have the result page so here is my list :
level 1 - 0 kills
level 2 - 0 kills
level 3 - 0 kills
level 4 - 0 kills
level 5 - 9 kills
level 6 - 0 kills
level 7 - 0 kills
level 8 - 0 kills
level 9 - 0 kills
level 10 - 3 kills
level 11 - 0 kills
level 12 - 0 kills
level 13 - 3 kills
level 14 - 2 kills
level 15 - 15 kills
level 16 - 18 kills
level 17 - 10 kills

 

Now I will calmly do the no death run and after I will collect all the badges hoping the next patch will fix the bug =)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.