PS5 games any cheaper at Walmart?

ZitMeatloaf

Does anyone know if brick-and-mortar Walmarts are selling new PS5 games for $60 instead of $70?

I don't live particularly close to a Walmart, but since they typically sell new release games for $10 less than anywhere else (this discount does not extend to Walmart.com, only physical stores) it might be worth it to make a trip there if I really want a new release PS5 game.

45 minutes ago, FFATMA said:

I've found Walmart to be one of the worse for video game pricing.  It's either 400 copies of a really shitty couple of games in a bargain bin or it's games at or near full price years after the game was released.  

Yep, Wally World sucks for video games in-general, typically no better than Gamestop. You never see a B2G1 deal ever, let alone B1G1 50% off games. The only time you see something decent is when it's marked for clearance and that's strech.

Target on the other hand, top-tier. Those deals come around every now and then on Target Circle.

• Like 2

I don't shop for games at Walmart often, only for new releases since they usually sell those games for $10 less than anywhere else (New Pokemon Snap and Nier Replicant both currently sell for $50 in-store at Walmart, just as a couple of current examples).

Checking Brickseek, it doesn't look like that discount extends to PS5 games though. Just a buck off - $69 instead of $70! Wooo!

Oh well.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
Typo

1 hour ago, technole said:

Yep, Wally World sucks for video games in-general, typically no better than Gamestop. You never see a B2G1 deal ever, let alone B1G1 50% off games. The only time you see something decent is when it's marked for clearance and that's strech.

Target on the other hand, top-tier. Those deals come around every now and then on Target Circle.

Target is S tier, especially during the holiday season

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...