Top 50!

Piggie_Pie

This thread is for anyone who was lucky enough to be one of the first 50 people to get a platinum trophy...

Hyperdimension Neptunia 49th person to get the platinum

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Hyperdimension-Neptunia/The-Master-System

Trinity Universe = 29th person to get the platinum

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/Trinity-Universe/The-Platinum-Prinny

that's Awesome piggie.

thumbsup.gif

sorry to say that I have nothing in that category.sad.gif

for the fact I think cause I usually wait a couple months after release day before I buy a game.

edit :

Yes, keep it all in here SilentScope. Anything 'top 50' that you want to brag about, as the title is vague enough to include it all. Thanks.

made

#10 on the Fastest Achievers for the

Platinum and the 100% Club for Far Cry 2

#30 on the

1st Achievers List & #32 on the Fastest Achievers List for Diner Dash 100% Club.blush.gif. the wife made Me do it.

that's it for now.

that's Awesome piggie.thumbsup.gif

sorry to say that I have nothing in that category.sad.gif

for the fact I think cause I usually wait a couple months after release day before I buy a game.

I usually do also because its cheaper for me, lol... only "must haves" end up pre-ordered...

Hyperdimension Neptunia 48th person to get the platinum (lol gotcha)

http://psnprofiles.c...e-Master-System

cross edge 37th

http://psnprofiles.c...ssover-Conquest

Trynity universe 44th

http://psnprofiles.c...Platinum-Prinny

little big planet 2 17th this one kinda surprised me

http://psnprofiles.c...-2/100-Complete

:shakefist: right before me on Neptunia... DOH!!! but i beat you on Trinity :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed that im not on the top 50 for Hyperdimension Neptunia... can someone say HACKERS???

WTF!!! That pisses me off... i worked hard to get that platinum fast... to be honest i have noticed that my name was slipping because i was in the 30's before and then dropped to 40's...

Trinity Universe i WAS #29 but now im #31... how the hell does that happen? Did someone go back in time and get the platinum before me? Thats a bunch of Bologna Sandwich

I had a few for this thread but soon was wiped off...

What about a top 50 fastest platinum thread?

Edit: If no one minds, Should I start the thread?

Thats what this thread was about... but i noticed that people can some how go back in time and beat a game before me... interesting

PS: read my first post...

I didn't think it was a "site" thing... i thought that it was a legit query... because there are not that many people who have some of the platinums that i have who are on this site...

in fact i thought i saw my trophy times before this site was even up... well, before i knew about this site anyway... and they didn't start getting bumped until recently...

and there are platinum times that make my head spin... i know there are cheaters because there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD someone could get a White Knight Chronicles platinum in 11 minutes 4 Seconds... like this guy lody-4 (click on link to see his 10 min platinums)... if people can hack that kind of stuff then they can bump the top 50 too... its just sad because they are only cheating themselves... ive seen plenty of people like this and its just mind blowing that they suck so bad that they feel the need to cheat

Well maybe Sly can vouch for this, but I believe we only are compiling data of 'tracked' users. So if someone new comes in and registers and becomes 'tracked' (I dont think registering on this site = being tracked so I'm a little fuzzy there) then that person could certainly have platted a game before you.

Cheaters is another separate issue. That's kind of why 'fastest time from start to finish' is pointless to brag about, but one good thing about it is that it does indeed expose hackers. What we do about that info is another debate. We just don't have the infrastructure to weed them out yet.

Well maybe Sly can vouch for this, but I believe we only are compiling data of 'tracked' users. So if someone new comes in and registers and becomes 'tracked' (I dont think registering on this site = being tracked so I'm a little fuzzy there) then that person could certainly have platted a game before you.

I'm not 100% certain, but I think that when someone registers, the site not only tracks them, but everyone on their friends list, so it's not just 1 more person joining the leaderboard, it could be up to 100 others. Also, it may be that you don't even have to register. Just making a trophy card from the homepage may have the same effect.

interesting... probably people not syncing the trophies sounds like could be one reason for sure... but do people go months without syncing? either way... the bottom line is that we all have fun with gaming... its not really a contest unless thats part of the current game you are playing... i play games to have fun and i hope that everyone else here does too

on the flip-side... i hope that this thread still acts as a way for us to show off our accomplishments

its fun to see your name at the top of a list even if it gets booted later, lol :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hyperdimension Neptunia

42nd to plat

Wish I had got it at release and then I would have had it earlier but oh well. ^^

War in the North

3rd to Plat

I didn't get the game until a day or two after release and I worked every day after I got it or it would have been faster (It only took me three days which was one play-through a day after work and before bed).

None of my other games will be in the 50s for a while. I'm done with new releases for a few months and maybe if I just focus on them when they come out I'll get in the tops but right now work is a priority. Hopefully I'll get back in the game of quick plats from new releases. ^^