Biome #2 Xenoglyph Ciphers Help

Chrisrd

I'm only missing one more, I have done more than 100 runs but oddly enough I found one in the laser room near the beginning and I'm 99% sure that the first time it wasn't there. It was the room with the lasers and a teleport that move you to the top of the room, not the one that teleports you back to the entrance.

Just in case check this room is fairy common in the beggining, 

29 minutes ago, Chrisrd said:

ITS DONE!...... Bloody finally... Seems My game Bugged out when i picked it up the first time had to download the back up save and find it all over again!..... 

Thanks for all the help folks. 

wich one was the last one? i need 1 to for the trophy and i have look everywhere i even have the one that has the hand in the middle of the room and the one with the hook and visor

Still having issues finding this last one for Biome 2.

1) I farmed the mountain area and found the cipher mentioned previously, where you have to shoot the blue ball

2) Found the one in the hand within the temple

3) I already have the one in the laser room that sends you up high (I actually double checked that one once I read the above comment.)

I'm just at a loss at this point and I'm paranoid that it may be an obvious one I missed, so I have done a couple full room runs through the wastes. Still No Luck....

8 minutes ago, Greyendar said:

1) I farmed the mountain area and found the cipher mentioned previously, where you have to shoot the blue ball

3) I already have the one in the laser room that sends you up high (I actually double checked that one once I read the above comment.)

I'm just at a loss at this point and I'm paranoid that it may be an obvious one I missed, so I have done a couple full room runs through the wastes. Still No Luck....

same here I guess it's bugged or something

2 hours ago, Greyendar said:

My last one was in one of the side areas in the begining. You know this one area, that has pillars with rotating grapple hook orbs over them? The cipher is on one of those pillars. Somehow I didn't pick it up before.

Here is the picture for reference. 

E05DC65XEAAXMi_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by bergamot_games

12 hours ago, bergamot_games said:

My last one was in one of the side areas in the begining. You know this one area, that has pillars with rotating grapple hook orbs over them? The cipher is on one of those pillars. Somehow I didn't pick it up before.

Here is the picture for reference. 

E05DC65XEAAXMi_?format=jpg&name=4096x409

does it show on the map ? because you'd notice it before 

Found it!

It was in a room that I had been skipping numerous times because I had been in there twice before and was certain there wasn't a cipher in there as it was a simple room. It is the Arena area (Mountain top section) that always spawns in a triangle door and has a long hallway that ends in a dead end and another Triangle door across from the arena entrance.. I went over the room this time and still didn't see the cipher until I checked my map and saw a collectible but nothing obvious in sight. Went over to the wall and there it was. Would have skipped over it again if it wasn't for the mini map and to think it was just sitting out in the open.

This is absolutely maddening, I have spent HOURS on Biome 2 trying to find another Cipher. I have 18/20. And I'm 99% sure I've checked every room referenced here. I just want the Platinum trophy on this, it's an excellent game. I just ugh, this is wearing me down.

The collectible icon would never be hidden going into the room right?

29 minutes ago, DaHedgie said:

Well, this makes me nervous. I finally found 19/20. Didn't get the achievement despite seeing so many people have it with 19/20. Oh boy.

If it makes you Feel Better When I did Finally get The Trophy I was at 20/20 aswell. So it's not Bugged for Everyone. But if you want to Make sure, Check the Activity card in the PS Menu. Easy way to confirm it. 

If it says its 100% Load a Cycle in Offline mode. See if the Trophy Pops, if not Switch back to Online and Reset the Cycle again.

Had to Do that for the Biome 6 Trophy after it didn't Pop upon finding the Last Collectable. 

Well, that's the weird thing, the Activity won't show up anymore. I should probably reboot my PS5, maybe I've just been running this for too long lol

Also is currently showing my Abyssal Scar and Fractured Waste at 0% which while they both aren't completed, they shouldn't be 0.

50 minutes ago, Chrisrd said:

If it makes you Feel Better When I did Finally get The Trophy I was at 20/20 aswell. So it's not Bugged for Everyone. But if you want to Make sure, Check the Activity card in the PS Menu. Easy way to confirm it. 

If it says its 100% Load a Cycle in Offline mode. See if the Trophy Pops, if not Switch back to Online and Reset the Cycle again.

Had to Do that for the Biome 6 Trophy after it didn't Pop upon finding the Last Collectable. 

Thanks for that suggestion, went offline and it popped up. Time to move on to finishing up 5 & 6!

Thanks for the suggestion mate!

7 hours ago, Greyendar said:

Found it!

It was in a room that I had been skipping numerous times because I had been in there twice before and was certain there wasn't a cipher in there as it was a simple room. It is the Arena area (Mountain top section) that always spawns in a triangle door and has a long hallway that ends in a dead end and another Triangle door across from the arena entrance.. I went over the room this time and still didn't see the cipher until I checked my map and saw a collectible but nothing obvious in sight. Went over to the wall and there it was. Would have skipped over it again if it wasn't for the mini map and to think it was just sitting out in the open.

show us a pic pls

Crimson Wastes for me is the worse because the size of the areas feels larger, and the coloration helps those damn letters/symbols blend in better.

Fractured Wastes is such a smaller area, but everytime I run it I feel like I have 0 room changes. So far I'm sitting on 95% and above on 4 biomes (finished 1 and 4) but haven't been having much luck. If I find a cipher or 2 a day I consider it a successful day lol

I'm kinda losing my mind at this point, because I'm not sure if I'm doing this all for nothing. Anyone remember a unique circular room where 3 severed sentients spawn and attack you, and it plays a cutscene in the room? I found this room in my second (now deleted) save file and I remember there being a cipher there, but for the life of me can't find it on my main save file, but I've heard no one else talk about it so I'm scared I've just missed out and it'll never spawn. I'm on 17/20 right now, but I have found the 2 "rare" ones people keep mentioning (hand room, and orb room) so I'm not sure what to look for now

• Like 1

23 hours ago, babeldude said:

I'm kinda losing my mind at this point, because I'm not sure if I'm doing this all for nothing. Anyone remember a unique circular room where 3 severed sentients spawn and attack you, and it plays a cutscene in the room? I found this room in my second (now deleted) save file and I remember there being a cipher there, but for the life of me can't find it on my main save file, but I've heard no one else talk about it so I'm scared I've just missed out and it'll never spawn. I'm on 17/20 right now, but I have found the 2 "rare" ones people keep mentioning (hand room, and orb room) so I'm not sure what to look for now

I've run into that room maybe three times tops, and yeah there's one in there, but it could just be bad rolls at this point.

I think there could be a glitched one or something because I'm at 99% completion on Biome 2 but only at 18/20 ciphers.

19 hours ago, stalepacks said:

Im stuck on 18/20 on the 2nd biome and I've already gotten the 2 rare ones..

Do they spawn in the containment gates? Or does that count as a locked door

To my knowledge I can't recall one spawning in containment gated rooms, but they have spawned in rooms that lock down randomly when you go in. I'm at the same number as you and I'm pretty sure I have the rares too. The biome itself is just large so it is a pain in the ass to travel and everything just starts looking the same to me lol

I got my last ones, like most people, got the trophy at 19/20. My second to last one was me being dumb and forgetting the one after the lava pit in the desert in the room with the 4 consumables and the orb teleporter. I had gone in that side area before so I just figured I didn't need to again, lo and behold I forgot one there. My last one was this one 

which I just got by keeping the grind up. On to the next biomes