Zombies Ate My Neighbors & Ghoul Patrol

23 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It goes straight to the top of the list. What's the game in question? I'll check my master list of non-syncers and see if it's on there but will start poking people if it isn't.

That would be awesome and thank you. The game is Bloody Rally Show. It came out 11/3 so it’s only been about 5 days.

• Like 1

So the game has been out for a few days but trophies are nowhere to be found and after being in limbo for months not to mention tbat is not available in many regions...jesus christ what a goddamn distaster of a launch this had.

Edited by Sunnyburrito

On 08/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, turniplord said:

Didn't know they hadn't turned on the trophies - I'll drop the publisher an dev an email - should be up some time this week :)

**Sent email to my contact at Lucas Film (who provided us with Vader Immortal) - advised they need to activate the trophies on PSN**

Could you send and

an email to those responsible for Zombies asking them to launch the game in Brazil?

By the way, another Disney game was also not released, Disney Classic Games Collection. This one is more curious, the official physical media was released in Brazil but it was not released in PS Store digital format. But the physical media is worth the price of GTA Trilogy...

I don't know if this is the fault of Sony or Disney/LucasArts or Nighthawk (Lion, Aladdin, Jungle games), so if you could do that, I would be very, very grateful.

I want to play these classic games that marked my childhood on the Super Nintendo, but they don't seem to want money.

Am I the only person here indignant about not having this game available in determinated region?

And it's not just Zombies, Disney Classic Games is also not available in Brazil through the PS Store.

Could someone send an email to these guys to resolve this?

Even the trophies didn't fix it, 2 weeks after the launch, it's shameful.

On 12/11/2021 at 11:25 PM, WitchHunterDX said:

Am I the only person here indignant about not having this game available in determinated region?

And it's not just Zombies, Disney Classic Games is also not available in Brazil through the PS Store.

Could someone send an email to these guys to resolve this?

Even the trophies didn't fix it, 2 weeks after the launch, it's shameful.

Unfortunately, Brazil is a Black Hole for new game releases for many reasons so unless a publisher decides it's worth the effort, your only options are to find somewhere abroad that will ship there and pray the price isn't prohibitive or create another PSN account in a cheaper country :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.