Romances

I just completed the DLC, confirmed the relationship and invited her back to the ship. Did not get Paramour II.

The question now is if the trophy pop at the normal point before the final mission. That will probably take me a few more days to get to and check.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2021 at 11:17 AM, Couga83 said:

Would be nice if someone can check or confirm, if Liara's option in the DLC or even Kelly are enough this time to count as romance in ME2.

I don't really like the options FemShep has in ME2. :P

I would assume the same options that do not grant the Paramour trophy in Mass Effect 2 would not count in the remaster: Llara, Samara, Kelly, and Morinth. 

• 3 weeks later...

I did a renegade playthrough through ME1 and ME2 and I did not romance anyone (I didn't try to avoid it, it just happened since I was being a dick the entire time). I made many random manual saves during various story chapters. Am I able to load up specific points and get a romance trophy, then quit, load the next game, and do the same thing? Or does it have to be a career through all games to get all romance trophies. 

25 minutes ago, psycho_clank314 said:

I did a renegade playthrough through ME1 and ME2 and I did not romance anyone (I didn't try to avoid it, it just happened since I was being a dick the entire time). I made many random manual saves during various story chapters. Am I able to load up specific points and get a romance trophy, then quit, load the next game, and do the same thing? Or does it have to be a career through all games to get all romance trophies. 

Romancing is something you work on through your whole playthrough, I have never done a renegade run so I don't know to what degree it affects the romance options but from your post I'd say pretty badly. If you have a save post Citadel (1st time) in ME I'd start from there and try sweet talking the romanceable characters. For ME2 I'd recommend a save post first visit to Omega and again sweet talk the relevant squadmates. You could probably focus on doing just the main missions, exhausting all dialog options after each mission and maybe a couple side quests - again talking to them after getting back on the Normandy. No way to really speed it up unfortunately, especially since the romance scene typically happens right around the point of no return.

The renegade romancing of the Consort (ME), Jack when you first try to talk with her (ME2), and the Asari Justicar's(can't remember name) daughter (ME2) do not count. 

Edited by da-Noob123

8 hours ago, MurizTheCat said:

Does anyone have a list of the characters that do count in each of the three games?

ME1

- F Shep: Liara, Kaiden

- M Shep: Liara, Ashley

ME2

- F Shep: Garrus, Jakob, Thane

- M Shep: Tali, Miranda, Jack

ME3

- F Shep: Liara, Kaiden, Traynor, Garrus*

- M Shep: Liara, Kaiden, Ashley, Cortez, Tali*, Miranda*, Jack*

*Only if started in ME2

That should be all the ones for trophies - assuming the relevant characters survive long enough ?

• Like 1