Trophy Thoughts?

Rubempia16

51 minutes ago, ValenTris7 said:

the "play 30 matches with a friend" trophy is veery annoying

Yes, but still better than the "Play 25 hours in a Party" Trophy from Rogue Company. If this game will be Free2Play I will play it.

8 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

Yes, but still better than the "Play 25 hours in a Party" Trophy from Rogue Company. If this game will be Free2Play I will play it.

That's exactly what I thought

Looks like a time consuming list. With the grind to 250k XP, 100 Daily Challenges (if it's just one a day - it takes over 3 months). Find a friend / crewmate to play with. MVP with 3 teammates could also be something that keeps you away from the Platinum Trophy. Glug Glug is unlocked in the first match. That seems really easy. It's either that or one of the level specific Trophies.

2 hours ago, ConAir said:

Looks like a time consuming list. With the grind to 250k XP, 100 Daily Challenges (if it's just one a day - it takes over 3 months). Find a friend / crewmate to play with. MVP with 3 teammates could also be something that keeps you away from the Platinum Trophy. Glug Glug is unlocked in the first match. That seems really easy. It's either that or one of the level specific Trophies.

the mvp trophy is actually mentions the game-mode not mentioning being with a party because most of the games are consisted of 3vs3 or 4vs4 because there is 1vs1 but if you win you will be the mvp. 

How populated are the servers of this game with the free trial?

It might not be attractive for Trophyhunters but it can be for casual players. So far around 250 people on this website tried it. Older games like Fall Guys and Rocket League are more popular, but they are free or have been on PlayStation Plus, so you can't really compare it.

Another question, is this a crossplatform game?

Too bad there are Trophies that don't unlock like they should at the moment. 

56 minutes ago, ConAir said:

How populated are the servers of this game with the free trial?

Another question, is this a crossplatform game?

I never had a problem finding a match when I was playing yesterday. Although most of that was during ‘peak’ times, so I’d be worried if I’d been struggling

And yeah, it’s on pretty much every platform going. Think Stadia is about the only thing that didn’t get it

43 minutes ago, BGriff1986 said:

I never had a problem finding a match when I was playing yesterday. Although most of that was during ‘peak’ times, so I’d be worried if I’d been struggling

Oceania is a test for that. It's rare I can find games with even just mediocre ping when I play a fairly unknown game.