XBoxOne already having problems.

YGT_10

I was watching a video what a friend of mine send me and then this shows up, http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x17jg1h_bug-et-bruit-sur-le-lecteur-de-la-xbox-one_videogames?start=2 is a compilation of various XBox One users that have problems with the disc reader. Well i don´t felt bad for him they just got what they deserve for having XBox instead of PS4 :P

What do you think about this?

Both consoles have had some with issues. The interesting part will be which one has the higher failure rate. They've both sold over 1 million units and Sony are reporting less than 1% with issues so I'm waiting to see the percentage of Xbones with issues. Hopefully Microsoft learned from the 360 and the Xbone has a failure rate similar to the PS4, that would be good for all of us.

Parker

What I think is that your opinion is rather ignorant. No offence, but I really think you're forgetting the PS4 ALSO had a problem. An even bigger problem than the Xbox one disc drive. Here is a video of a compilation of PS4 users having problems with their system.

Now please don't take this the wrong way, I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but I just don't think it's fair for you to be saying that "That's what they deserve for getting an Xbox and not a PS4" because the PS4 has similar problems. I also own a PS4 and will most likely not get an Xbox one, so don't assume I'm an Xbox "fanboy". The reason I'm defending the Xbox in this post is because I'm REALLY sick of the console wars....

when i said that (That's what they deserve for getting an Xbox and not a PS4) i was joking, I said it ironically but okay i respect your opinion.

I know about the problems about the ps4 either and i don´t say Microsoft is bad because i love the Microsoft i only put this here to show a thing with the PSNP community not to offend anybody.

Edited by YGT_10

• 2 weeks later...