Buggy/glitched trophies

ShazzzPS

3 hours ago, X-Colluz_01 said:

Yesterday, thanks an advice by a guy on reddit, I tried to reistall game. After an hour of game I unlocked point guard trophy near at 1.900 assist ko and finally got platinum. I don't know if work because reistall or not but you can try

It‘s not working. You were probably already close to getting the trophy anyways. I‘m at 2000 catches and did install the game like 2 times already. Nothing

16 hours ago, BrownMagic31 said:

Weirdly, I reinstalled when I was around 1,940 KO assists and got the Point Guard trophy after reinstalling and about 10 more assists. May be a coincidence but it's worth a try!

Friend, can you happen to lose progress? do you have to do something before this does not happen? or can i just delete and then download again ?

13 hours ago, hizi90 said:

FINALLY!!!!! Got the „catch 1000 balls“ trophy….after 2142 catches ? so now I can delete this game for good.

Did you reinstall the game, or just played until you got the trophy?

2 hours ago, alissondp said:

Friend, can you happen to lose progress? do you have to do something before this does not happen? or can i just delete and then download again ?

You can not lose progress, there are no save files on ps4. All data is saved on servers.

5 hours ago, alissondp said:

I did reinstall it but I feel like it‘s not doing anything. I reinstalled it and still catched like 350 more balls till it unlocked.

1600 catches, no trophy.
1020 assists and as expected, no trophy. 

( no, i didn't play in the free period )

??

EDIT: 

2094 catches, unlocked trophy.  ( finally )

1240 assists, still no trophy

35 Crew contracts complete, no trophy

Edited by alissondp

There’s hope everyone! Got my catches trophy at 2,500 haha. Now just waiting on assists (currently at 1,437), ultimate throw KOs (at 226), 250K xp (at level 149), and rolling 100 meters.

I need crew contracts too, but that may not be glitched, just haven’t hit it yet.

1 hour ago, apw5029 said:

There’s hope everyone! Got my catches trophy at 2,500 haha. Now just waiting on assists (currently at 1,437), ultimate throw KOs (at 226), 250K xp (at level 149), and rolling 100 meters.

I need crew contracts too, but that may not be glitched, just haven’t hit it yet.

Next week the second season will start, my fear is that they will reset the counts, and I will have to start the assists and team contracts again...

I got Point Guard at 1242 assists.

Still waiting on Welcome to the Big Leagues, currently at over 353,000 XP. I started recording XP in a spreadsheet since I knew this could be glitched.

EDIT: Welcome to the Big Leagues finally unlocked at 390,000 XP. 

Edited by yum9me

Just noticed this thread.  I'm at 1809 assists and still no trophy yet.  I tried the game out during the last weekend during the free period and ended up buying it then.  This is the last trophy I am missing...

Edit:  Trophy finally popped after 1830 assists.  Finally have platinum

Edited by Lionheart219
Updating assist count and state trophy was earned

On 27/07/2021 at 5:12 PM, yum9me said:

I got Point Guard at 1242 assists.

Still waiting on Welcome to the Big Leagues, currently at over 353,000 XP. I started recording XP in a spreadsheet since I knew this could be glitched.

EDIT: Welcome to the Big Leagues finally unlocked at 390,000 XP. 

What level were you at when you won the trophy?

I’ve gotten most of my glitched trophies now so just wanted to share my final stats with everyone:

KOs popped at 1,270

Catches at 2,500

Ultimate throws at 245

Assists at 1,865

250,000 xp popped at level 190

Still waiting on rolling 100 Km, but don’t know how to track that one. I also need crew contracts, but I haven’t gotten 30 yet. 

Edit: Got rollin around the city at level 191.

Edited by apw5029

• 2 weeks later...

I only have two trophies left. Daily Contracts which I have no way to really know how many I have done. I am rank silver 9 (209) 
Though I am super angry about the 1000 assists. I am currently sitting at 2005 assist KOs. I have been keeping an eye on it since before I hit 1000. this is so annoying. 

7 hours ago, FLCLcrim2 said:

I only have two trophies left. Daily Contracts which I have no way to really know how many I have done. I am rank silver 9 (209) 
Though I am super angry about the 1000 assists. I am currently sitting at 2005 assist KOs. I have been keeping an eye on it since before I hit 1000. this is so annoying. 

Sucks your having gliches too ? I finally had some ray of hope yesterday when I finally got my catch trophy at 2623 catches ? assists is yet to come and I'm just shy of 3000 let alone silver 48 and no 250k

• Like 1

I am another having issues with this game. Everything seemed to track right and I have everything except assists. 1437 and counting. Nowhere near what some people are saying which concerns me. 

I feel this is an extremely poor showing on the part of the devs. I have played games with buggy trophies before but never ones that provide clear tracking that is blatantly false. 

I played the trial a couple of times then bought the game, so not that. I did transfer from PS4 to PS5, but nothing else has had an issue. 

I noticed a dev was commenting in here (seems to have disappeared now) and mentioned 4 years of work on the game. In my mind, that should have provided enough time to iron out these infuriating bugs. 

8 hours ago, ComradeMassov said:

I am another having issues with this game. Everything seemed to track right and I have everything except assists. 1437 and counting. Nowhere near what some people are saying which concerns me. 

I feel this is an extremely poor showing on the part of the devs. I have played games with buggy trophies before but never ones that provide clear tracking that is blatantly false. 

I played the trial a couple of times then bought the game, so not that. I did transfer from PS4 to PS5, but nothing else has had an issue. 

I noticed a dev was commenting in here (seems to have disappeared now) and mentioned 4 years of work on the game. In my mind, that should have provided enough time to iron out these infuriating bugs. 

I wouldn’t take it that far. 

I really enjoy the game. Even playing solo. Yes the bugged trophies have been annoying, but I have no worries that it won’t eventually pop. 

Im at roughly 2060 assists and nothing. I’ll just keep working on it. I still have daily’s to get so I’m on each day for a bit. 

I won’t call people out for their job as I don’t have the first clue as to what it takes to even get the stuff started.