Eu version

17 hours ago, glurak400 said:

today come the Eu version too. i let you that now knew.

You're right, I bought it in the German store and platinumed it. However, it shares the Trophy List with the American version. I guess the developers haven't discovered stacking yet.

Since fewer people will buy this game than the American version due to the lack of stacking, I still hope that the other games from this series will be released in Europe. The European Trophy Hunters are waiting impatiently.

Edited by Sikutai

16 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

You're right, I bought it in the German store and platinumed it. However, it shares the Trophy List with the American version. I guess the developers haven't discovered stacking yet.

Since fewer people will buy this game than the American version due to the lack of stacking, I still hope that the other games from this series will be released in Europe. The European Trophy Hunters are waiting impatiently.

Where do you found it? I can't find it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

Where do you found it? I can't find it.

16 minutes ago, GizMo_The_Great said:

I think it was added by mistake, you could buy it when it was first listed. But now if you click the listing, it says it is not able to be purchased.

No it's there, you can buy it. But only in the PS 4 Store at your PS 4. I can't buy it at the PS 4 Store on my PS 5. Thats not new. Another example of this is Tank Mechanic Simulator to name one game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

No it's there, you can buy it. But only in the PS 4 Store at your PS 4. I can't buy it at the PS 4 Store on my PS 5. Thats not new. Another example of this is Tank Mechanic Simulator to name one game.

you are right

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

So, no separate trophy list for the EU version?

Avoid Them definitely doesn't. Not sure if Space 2 does either, but all the other Breakthrough games seem to stack.

I also noticed they added the Our Church And Halloween games to the EU Store... no part 4 yet though!